Intrigue, mysterious guy?

What is it about the "mysterious guy" that makes him attractive? Okay let's start with an example, Leonardo Dicaprio in catch me if you can; you know the mysterious guy, well, what exactly is it about these types of guys (or girls - I'm not biased) that makes them the object of affection? Is it suspense of wanting to get to know them? Intrigue, from not knowing what to expect? Or using imagination to picture the person doing all kinds of cool and daring things?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think it's a mix of them three. Us girls tend to over use our imaginations and we like to do so, we picture ourselves and our guys in many different scenarios and wonder about how he might react to them and such. We tend to think how this time he will be "the one", not necessarily so for marriage, maybe just for a fun night, a long relationship or to take the great trip you've been wanting to take. We like to think how this one has all the things we look for in our perfect man, and as long as we don't know everything about him, there's a little ray of hope. Besides, he'll keep us wondering as to how he really is and if he likes this or that, showing something new everyday and surprising us.What would you prefer? A girl who puts everything on the table too soon, that by the end of the night you even know her shoe size and the way she loves how her closet looks color coordinated? Or a girl who lets you know enough to make you feel you are "in" and leaves the mystery so there's always a little more to get to know about her, something new each day to keep the relationship alive and not boring?

• I don't want mystery, suspense, or surprise because usually the girls who try to control how much you know about them are crazy, manipulative, or drama queens. The best girls I've ever known always put the cards on the table, were straightforward, etc.

• I'm not saying the girl/guy should hold everything back, sure every important piece of information that shows who she is should be said, I'm just saying that keeping some stuff for later is a bit more fun. More to find out about the person and keep you going.

What Girls Said 5

• I think that the unknown is always exciting. Anytime a guy has mystery it intrigues girls because there is so much that you don't know and can only imagine with him. It's kind of like when a new drink comes out and you have all these ideas of how it will taste. Sometimes it always more exciting to not sample the drink because you have your own idea of what the drink already tastes like than to be disappointed by the reality. That's how a mysterious guy is. The unknown "taste" of him is always interesting. LOL.

• It's definitely the suspense of wanting to get to know them and not knowing everything about them. Everything new to us is intriguing and things that seem mysterious just grasp our attention, because our curiosity is triggered and we just can't help but wonder, you know?

• Well, it's probably my favorite type of guy. ^^He's like an unsolved riddle ... and most times, you're just pulled in. You want to define him somehow, but can't because you have too little information. Of course he's intriguing ... and yes, you're suspenseful.I don't know how to explain, but mostly, I guess women are just curious creatures. We can like guys that have it all in the open and are very warm people, but these mysterious guys just have a certain spice and the fact you don't know EVERYthing about them makes them that more interesting and different from the rest.

• I think it is never knowing what to expect. People are drawn to mysterious behavior because it's dangerous and exciting.

• It means that perhaps the guy is profound and it is exciting and leaves something to the imagination . Sometimes girls fill that in with whatever they want to be there . But it's fun not knowing and trying to find out . Makes them a good catch

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!