What do you hope and expect? or are they both the same?

What are your dreams? Are your dreams what you expect from your future or its just a hope? What is your ultimate goal in life? How far have you come? I'd love to hear inspirational parts of your journey too.. ;)Thank you in advance :))

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I dreamed of being a rock star when I turned 15 years old... I knew 'hope' wasn't enough, so I started taking lessons, learned how to play and joined a few bands. The rock star thing never happened, but that lead me to learn electronics, messing around with my amps and rewiring my guitar to produce different sounds... I studied Low Voltage Applications in college. Went to the military and my Military Occupation was electrical repair specialist. I was discharged (honorably) after 8 years. When I returned to civilian life I opened my own business installing car stereo systems and car alarms. I didn't like the long hours and all the issues with workers, so I sold it, used the money to buy my house and went to work in the fire alarm Industry. I now travel all over the country training technicians on fire alarm systems. I still play with my little band at local pubs for fun on weekends and holidays... Sometimes you go look for a job, and another job ends up finding you. Maybe it was meant to be that way... Maybe if I forced the issue on being a rock star I would have made it, but then died of an overdose or something... who knows. I'm happy so far. I help save lives and get to 'tour' the country. I just don't have roadies and groupies!

• wow... you sure had a great ride...

• LOL yes I have... And I'm not done... I'll soon be 30 so if I have a long life, I figure another 40 years on this earth and I can call a ride!

What Guys Said 10

• My dream is to find One Piece. It's not a dream if it can be made possible.My ultimate goal in life is to travel all the cities and places in the world.My hope is to be a number one and top producer of my company.

• Find one peice? Meaning?

• It's the ultimate treasure in the anime One Piece, the greatest anime of all time.Kaizokuo ni ore wa na ru! =)

• Oh! :) cool :)

• My expectations and dreams are mostly different but some are the same.I expect to get married, start a family, live a comfortable happy life, perform well at my job, treat my friends and family kindly and be an upstanding gentleman.dreams of mine include traveling a world, publishing more writings and finding happiness. I also hope for world peace, the end of starvation, and the equal and fair treatment of all people some of my dreams seem more attainable and therefore touch on expectation. There are few dreams I have that I believe are entirely out of my reach (obviously some are). It would be awesome if all my dreams could be put in the category of expectation but I am a realist and know that isn't possible

• we share our dreams... but I expect a couple of them :) thanku! :))

• I like this question, unfortunately I would have far to much to say, but my inspiration is driven by others success,x

• thank you for answering! :))

• I dreamed several times that I had a daughter, I expect children in the future, my concern is my family.

• shoo shweet! :)) <3 I hope you get all you wish for! :))

• Show Older
    • My wife is pregnant, I am happy.

• great! :))

• My dream's are my hopes for my future? There is no guarantee I will achieve them although I will never give up on them or myself. How far have I come? Closer than a year before but still a long way to go. Something inspirational I'd like to share, I believe everyone is capable of achieving anything they truly set their mind too. I believe In myself just as much as I believe in another person. We all have the same human will and are all very connected. The only secret to success is to never quit.

• i completely agree with your last paragraph and its really amazing. thank you :)

• 1. What is your dreams?To establish many companies as I seriously enjoy doing business and money (who don't huh? :D )2. What you expect from future?Bad events, f***ed up situations, challenges, I have experience now that life is know to be a slut :D But I know how to fight her back.3. Ultimate goal in life?To be self sufficient, to never need help, to never be emotionally dependent.Yet I never refused -nor will- to help whoever asked for my help.4. How far did I reach?Well, I established a law firm which I aim to make it an international entity, co-founded a maritime services companies (yes they are 2 hopefully to be 3 by the end of this year), and in process of establishing a Limo services company...and many many to come :Dinspirational parts? eeeeh, I dunno...seriously I dunno.

• Verry well written :))

• Good question! My dreams and expectations are more or less connected. I aspire to follow a lot of my current dreams since I was about 12, I'm nearly 24 now. I'm getting closer and closer to reaching my goals, some of them have already come true, more or less. I set personal goals every now and then which I expect to reach after a certain amount of time. It's not always easy, but I know what I'm capable of and expect to do my best whenever I can.My dreams are mostly related to personal growth, financial freedom, my future career and to learn about the world and people while traveling the globe. I've don't really have an urge to set any goals related to romantic relationships and building a family. It might happen to me sometime too, but for now, I love to keep my freedom. I believe that I might find the right person if I just continue to live my life, and don't get too obsessed in having to find a soulmate.I've grown a lot already, both mentally and physically as well. Even though I've got a lot of expectations for myself, I'm pretty relaxed and have a positive outlook on life. I'm sure it will only get better in the following years and I can't wait for it to happen. I never talk much about myself, but it felt good to write my story for once.

• I have no dreams or aspirations at all.

• How do you live den? What do you belive in?

• They are much different beautiful girl. I expect crap and hope for gold :P

• Well, I believe we should try to aquire the right hope to gain great expectations. If we work toward making the hope happen, there is a good chance it will. So, I am for hopes and dreams if you work for them to become real.Here is an example: A gentleman dreams since young child, he wanted to be in radio media, the dream kept alive regardless of what came in the way. He worked hard finding the right contacts and getting to know the right people to help him in the persuit of that dream. He graduates high school, works in construction for two years and out of the blue he gets a phone call. "Can you be in ... at noon for an interview?" he did it was at a radio station. I was hired on the spot, I was at that job for six years. I made life long friends.I thought that dream was over until recently, I got my masters in psychology and was offered a radio show dealing on that subject. I am still thinking whether to jump back on the ship.Dreams can come true but, I believe in work for them to happen.

What Girls Said 3

• For me hopes are things I aim for and would like in my life but my expectations are more like goals I will accomplish. I understand how for some people these two things really can be the same. I think for me I am just hard on myself and I have realistic (sometimes high) expectations for myself and push myself to them.

• i really like your answer! thanku! :))

• I want to be a fashion designer. I want to live from making clothes.Currently I'm working with my shop at etsy.com and I am selling some items at a local store. I plan to apply for the international program at AMFI, which is a fashion school in Amsterdam :)

• Sounds amazing...! :)

• Thank you! :)

• I don't have dreams neither goals anymore.

• U shud...

• My life sucks...

• No ones life sucks. If you think it does, change it. You have ol d power.