How would react if....? shy guys question!

I am just wondering how would you act if you were pushed into a girl as a shy lad...if you like them how do you respond to the person who did it? would you get mad at them or what?I am just wondering whether a guy likes me or not...he is said to be really shy...and when one of my friends pushed him into me he got mad at her and told her she made things awkward...what does this mean?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, very shy guys get mad when you push them. talking to a pretty girl is very often compared to jumping off a cliff and for a reason. Imagine you are terrified of heights and someone pushes you off a cliff in the water... two option, get ready for the splash and control the situation, then laugh about it, or get mad at the friend. Most the time if it is done too aggressively the lad will get mad. So he most likely do like you. I hope it helps ^^.

What Guys Said 20

• Id apologize and probably be exaggerating my annoyance with my friend due to my embarassment if I was attracted to the girl. Which seems a bit like what he was doing. Although it's easy to read into these things a bit much. Just look for other similar signs.

• he could be to shy to ask you out or even just say hi and his friend pushed him too far (emotionally) so he got upset with her.if you like him you can initiate a few conversations so you can get to know him better and he might relax a bit. you can also ask his friend about him but I'm not sure if that's like getting a cheat sheet or if it's normal for your situation.as far as I know I could be way off and it's her who likes you and was trying to get him to invite you into their group for her. the only way of knowing for sure is to talk to them.

• I personally would have just put my hand on her back or something and I'm sorry, and asked if she was alright, then been on my way. Then after walking away I would have basically looked at my friend and been like WTF was that for.She probably thought it would be like the movies. The two of you would bump into each other, your books would fall out of your hands, he would bend over to help you pick them up, you both then lock eyes and its love at first sight. Yeah that doesn't happen, your friend was dumb for thinking this would actually work.

• That's just about the worst thing you can do.

• why?

• Show Older
    • This is a possibility. You have to recover quickly if that IS the case!

• That's true

• A shy guy like him just wouldn't know how to deal with the situation.

• A shy guy would panic and direct his focus at anything to kind of "hide". Sounds like he did just that, he likes you.

• I might do a similar thing if I was pushed into a girl I liked, actually.I guess you should be looking to see how he is acting towards you. Did he up and ignore you altogether or did he apologize to you profusely? Or did he just say "Sorry. She pushed me into you." and then just move away?If you like him, you should try to get him to join some mutual friends and do some sort of a group activity (like play a board game, get food, or go bowling). Get friendlier with him. Then get him alone and ask him if he is interested in dating. This is how I would want a girl to break the ice with me.

• Seem like he is somewhat into you, since he felt 'awkward'. Or maybe he is just really shy to hang out with people who he does not know very well yet. But then again, if he is not interests in you why will your friend push him to you?

• well.. I would apologize way too much. if I didn't like her I would just mess with my friends a little.If I did like her... well then I would definitely get angry with my friends

• Yes, he is shy. That made it very awkward for him. If he didn't like you though it wouldn't have been awkward. He does :)

• I can mean a lot of things... But if he doesn't speak, rather you will or it just won't happen.

• Haha sounds like me umm he likes you but he is not sure on how to talk to girls very well. I mean if you put him in a situation where there is something going on he can talk but it is mostly about what is happening. I would suggest if you have any classes with him even if you know the stuff just ask him if he can help explain it to you. This will give him a chance to talk to you and have something to talk about. Anything else just ask :)

• He wouldn't have cared about making things awkward if he didn't like you. His friend only pushed him into you because he has talked about you to others. So yes he most likely does like you.

• He definitely likes you and is just too shy or is not ready to admit it to you but might have hinted it to his friends. The ackwardness means he wasn't prepared and probably would of liked say of how he approached you and just wasn't sure how to react. Don't necessarily push him aside; try him get to know him and help him losen up and see how it goes or if he hints anything to you.

• Means your friend blew it haha, bit of an introvert that guy eh? we can be tricky, if he is as introverted as I think he is, the surprise was not expected and threw him off. If you like him talk to him about some of your plans for the day, if he seems interested mention to him if you'd like to make plans. Give him your number, he'll ask you out. when he makes plans let him take the lead and try not to shake it up or flake and by try I mean don't. I'm going on a whim here, I don't know the whole story, that's my two cents thou. he also sounds like a romantic

• He definitely likes you- wouldn't think it was awkward otherwise

• I am a shy guy, and I would have become mad ofcourse , because I want to say the perfect time to a certain girl a like , that's why most shy guys says nothing about their crush , I never did , just once and things are awkward till now , every day we say Hi for a year and a half :P That's because stupid friends does stupid things like your friend , but a guy must have the guts to speak for them self or not to speak at all , if he does something different... awkward things happens...

• It made him feel clumsy and stupid in front of others, including someone he might have feelings for, we don't know. Either way, he wasn't crazy about what happened and I can't blame him.

• How hard did she push him into you? Did you fall down? I wouldn't be like oh now you made things awkward! lol That's a dumb comment. I would help her up and say sorry are you OK then be like wtf to the girl or whoever did it.

• I would poo myself maybe

What Girls Said 1

• guys might get deffensive and angry when he is embarresed (pushed) in front of a girl they like... so Possably, try to do some more detective work to look for some more clues that might help you figure him out