Do guys act rude with a girl they like???

i texted a guy . but he did not reply me back. so got angry and told him. you should have replied something. I felt he liked me. so I even told... Show More

okay... I know I might have been rude. I even apologized. but do you think he likes me. then why is he not doing anything about it.
hey what are you trying to say... I are pointing at me... first off can you please tell me why is he behaving so awkwardly.i thought he did like me. Now what is hindering him to be with me
okay can you please help me out . is there is something I can do .. to get him
look. I might be mean. but my problem is after all the guy did to me. he is not willing to be with me, neither is he opening up. that's what makes me mad at him. please read what he did last year to me.in details.
look. I did all these things thinking... I just want to open up to me.. I don't understand what is hindering him.. I am being really patient with him since last year. I do not know what is going within him for me.
did you read Luxuria what he did to me. why would a guy say Hi t a girl after such a long time. and next day turn up to talk to her. I agree I laughed but its simply because of his funny behavior. why doesn't he do a direct approach
now that I am his friend... he is behaving as if he does not want anything. I am really pissed off with him. which makes me behave like this..please do guys behave like this when they have no feelings for the girl .. I thought he likes me

Most Helpful Opinion

• In my opinion (I have to know the guy personally of course to be 100% sure), you've already blown your chance by coming off as a "possessive girlfriend"

heck, even the fact you apologized comes of as a warning if he's looking for a normal relationship: it means you have unexpected mood swings and regret your actions later on (which is caused by insecurity and doubt. If you knew what you were doing you'd never regret it).

So much drama, mood swings and possessive behaviour so early in a potential relationship is a bad sign to even start the relationship.

I am the kind of person that really analyzes this stuff but allot of "natural" just pick up on this naturally and feel "a vibe" which makes them avoid you pretty unconscious (they don't even give it half the thought I do, but come with the same conclusion, simply because they have a better natural feel to it, while people like me have to analyze and compare facts).

I think that's what happened to him.

To give a big exaggeration.

What would you think if a cool, handsome guy walked up to you and started flirting really smooth everything goes well and then you say something wrong about his family and he flips and starts making death threats towards you and the security in the club has to intervene and one minute later he's crying like a baby begging you to take him back (whilst you've just met him 3 minutes ago...just go along with my example haha) and you ignore him and 20 seconds later he's making out with a girl in front of you to make you jealous and a minute later is telling all his friends what kind of a slut you a are.

This all happened in less then 5 minutes...even though his first impression was good...would you still consider dating him after seeing so much faces and weird stuff in such a short time (most of these things happen in a relationship in a course of like 5 years lol).

Dating a person like that would mean you'd have to deal with that sh*t everyday.

You'd probably avoid them as well :D

So now you know what I mean lol.