• Ask
  • myTake

Shy...or Lazy??

Hi, This guy has been staring at me for months, but we've never talked. Because we are both shy around people we like, I guess. I told my friend the... Show More

Thanks, but I'm so scared that I'll ask him and he'll say no. Whenever he passes me in the hallway, he doesn't look at me at all. Really, it's whenever he's near me he looks straight ahead or acts like I don't exist. So...I'm not sure. :(

Most Helpful Opinion

• Haha, lazy. He's not lazy.

The scenario is, most likely, that he likes you but is SO shy.

Your idea wasn't a bad one at all, don't worry. If you are shy towards guys you like, it'll just take a lot. The best thing to do is to try and talk to him.

• Ditto

• Show Older
    • I think angel is a guy in disguise.... wierdo hahaha

• Don't worry so much! Chances are that he likes you.

What Guys Said 2

• I sometimes like girls but I am too shy to tell anyone. I just try and keep quiet about it.

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like he has no balls! I don't get why he'd stare if he wasn't interested (but some guys do). If you're confident enough then ask him! But I think he should ask you since he should have the balls because he is the guy. But I think he def likes you! I don't think it's laziness-just lack of balls.

0/2500