What Characteristics In A Guy Are You Attracted To?

We have heard of the bad boys, the players, the nice guys. But what are the certain traits about guys that really give us the hots for them?

This question has a poll!

• Sweet, Sensitive, Caring Vote A
  • Confident, Funny, Independent Vote B
  • Adventurous, Exciting, Spontaneous Vote C
  • Intelligent, Successful, Sophisticated Vote D
  • Thoughtful, Genuine, Loyal Vote E

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well I don't know about other girls, but I don't have one type. I'm all over the place. I could like one guy because he's confident and hilarious, but like another one because he's smart and sophisticated. All these qualities are good but not too many people can say they have them all, so I guess I like a good mix of several of them. =)

I do find overall confidence to be the sexiest, because you can't be sexy if you're not confident. I could never be with a guy who wasn't sure of himself and wasn't confident. (Notice I didn't say "cocky". )

• I definitely agree that confidence is one of the most appealing things in a guy. But like you said not really arrogant, just extremely comfortable in his own skin. That is very hot! LoL

What Guys Said 1

• Hahaha, I answered a) so minus one from that column; to be honest I wanted to see the results. And since I'm anonymous; I'll add one to the list: How about the mysterious guy?

• A little mystery is always intriguing. Just not too much ... because then you start to think .. what is he hiding?!

What Girls Said 3

• I'd like to find a guy with all of those :]]

Ha but that's petty much impossible .

• Is it bad to want them all!?

In a situation where I'm asked what I'm attracted to, it's difficult to answer because I DO want all these things, but when I like a guy those things don't matter so much after a while and I start to like the guy for who he is

X

• Omg ahh you picked the worst poll answers because the characteristics I'm most attracted to in a guy are B, C, and E. Can't decide =(

• Hahaha yeah sorry about that, but it just goes to show what are some of the best characteristics we are looking for in a guy. I'm thinking B is going to take it out though!