• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean if a guy 'snuggles' with you?

i have this guy friend who I really like, I've round to his flat a couple of times to watch a film and both times we've ended up 'snuggling' up in... Show More

thanks for your help, I went round his and we ended up snuggling again but this time we kissed properly :) now just got to figure out what THAT means! I have a feeling he might feel awkward about it again tho, do you think I should ask him? what do I say?

Most Helpful Opinion

• snuggling is only enjoyable when you're with someone you like, it's not like kissing or sex where you can just have hormones kick in. So if he's snuggling with you he definitely likes you

What Guys Said 3

• I only snuggle with someone I like. I don't believe in playing games.

• We need more men like you! especially ones that snuggle.

• i would say he likes you. I wouldn't snuggle with someone who I don't like I believe. I think you should give him a blatant hint to say you are interested and things should work out well from there... ;)

What Girls Said 3