What does it feel like to wear a thong all day?

I LOVE girls that wear thong underwear. I've always wondered though how they can function having something permanently stuck between their butt cheeks all day. Don't get me wrong, it's sexy as hell, but sometimes just seeing one slip out gives me a wedgie sensation.

Since every girl I know wears them all the time, I'm curious to see if they are that great. I'm intrigued by the idea of a comfortable wedgie. ha ha. So basically I was thinking of buying a thong and wearing it for a day as a fun experiment of walking in someone else's shoes. It's weird I know, but I'm not gay and nobody will know I'm wearing it. I figure the worst that can happen is that I actually like them! haha. If nothing else I gain a greater appreciation for the girls that wear them.

So what do you think? Should I try it or is it way too weird? On one hand I'm curious to see what it is like, but on the other even I think it's really bizarre. ha ha. And does anyone know where I can pick up a man thong. I know they exist but I have no idea where to get one.

Weird Question, I know. Just wondering what you think. Thanks Everyone!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear a thong because I always wear tight jeans, and any other type of underwear gets all scrunched up and uncomfortable. The first time I wore one though it did feel kind of odd.

I would be freaked out if I found out a guy I knew wore a thong, but go ahead and try it out if you really want to.

• Hahaha. Not to wear all the time but just once to see what they're like. I don't want to "freak anybody out." ha ha.

• would you freaked out if it were a man thong?