How to tell a guy you just met that you don't want sex?

I just went out on 2 dates and this guy starting getting pretty fresh with me and I guess I was at fault and didn't tell him to stop until it got too... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just apologize for leading him on. Let him know you are interested in him but want to slow the physical part of your relationship down. Your hormones got the best of you and that's not who you are or how you want to be. If he's a decent guy, he'll understand!

When I met my husband we got kind of hot and heavy on our first few dates, but then I stepped back and said you know that's now how I want to be. I'm not the type of person that rushes to bed with someone so soon after just starting to date. We eventually did go all the way but not for a good while. Later on he told me he really respected me saying that because supposedly "no other girl" ever stopped him and that's how he knew I was "marriage material". Haha!