Why do people come to me and open up about their problems only after knowing me for a little bit...

All of my friends and people I just meet often open up to me about their lives, problems, fears and often just need someone to talk to. I think I come off as a father figure in some ways, or maybe I am just an ear that will listen. It seems like girls right off the bat will tell me about their troubles or ambitions, and some guys will tell me their dreams and frustrations.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• You probably seem like a trustworthy person.

• Why do they do it? Because a lot of times it's easier to tell a perfect stranger what goes on in their heads rather than tell someone we already know. The reason being is that they don't want to get judged by the people they know. Think of it as a good thing. Some people are easiery to talk to than others. You are one of them.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!