1) When he passes me, he rarely looks at me, but if he's with his buddies he always actively speaks to them. Basically he shows he is very busy talking with that person. Once he started to laugh loudly (there was something funny the other guy said), but covered his cheek with his hand exactly in the moment when he passed me. Sometimes when he passes me, he has that p*ssed look and shows he doesn't see anything around him.
2) Sometimes I have a feeling he looks at me from afar, but he is very sneaky and I never catch him in a direct stare. I have just cached him turning away.
3) When we bump into each other, it seems he has like surprised look on his face, although we work in the same building and it's not like I'm not supposed to be there.
4) When I take up my courage to look into his eyes he kinda becomes scared, but holds my gaze, still I feel he's uncomfortable.
5) When I ask him How you're doing. He shrugs shoulders and says OK, and then ask the same question to me, but that's about it.
Once we had a small talk and he said he's shy, but I doubt it as he always hangs out with his two female (so he isn't shy around women) co workers and seems to enjoy it. Haven't seen him flirting with them though. The same applies to the thing that he always actively speaks with his co workers, when I'm around somewhere.
Is he totally scared of me, not interested or what? Maybe I'm reading to much in it, but I always try to start conversation by asking How is he and hope he gives something more, but he never does and I feel like he is plain uninterested and I just walk away.
Most Helpful Girl
he could be totally shy and have a mini crush on you. May be he has a girlfriend or an ex he's not over and doesn't want to date right now, may be he had a bad experience with a grl so he's being a tad bitter to you...but he's not completely ignoring you or giving you a negative signal...i guess he's just being single?
ive learned that guys can easily talk to girls they don't care about (female friends, coworkers etc) doesn't mean theyre into them, its just entertainment and friendship, but the one grl they like or have a crush on, theyre quiet and shy in front of her...so you never know...
i would suggest you just continue being nice and friendly, when you walk by him just say hi give a neutral smile, and give a polite eye contact, he will slowly form some type of bond with you, after you become more familiar to him and it can grow into something bigger from there on...just don't push it or be overly flirty...
i have a feeling he either had a bad experience or just wants to be single right now though so don't take it personally lol, give him his space =)