• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when I dream about my ex boyfriend?

ok I had a dream about my ex boyfriend like about 3 weeks ago. my boyfriend and I were together for almost 1 year and we have been broken up for... Show More

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• it means you've been thinking about hima lot and you may have feelings for him still. if you still want to be with him, try talking to him meet up with him in a public place some where and try to sort things out. it will only work if both of you agree to it though

• Yea I know the thing is that we have been broken up for 2 years and its crazy he lives in flordia he used to live in jersey and everything ans its like he calls once in a blue. like he says things but I need to see it and cell like I don't know if he has a cell because from where he called me like last week was that girl that he is supposely having a baby from cell. so I mean it hard because I still love him and when we spoke that day he just asked if my heart melted for him and I said no

• And I only said no just because I didn't want him to think that I was the same but yes. I love him a lot but I don't know what just because he is with someone else and he also said that if we are meant then we are and he always comes back to me so its like you only come back because things are not going well with her like I don't know what do you think?

What They Said On Facebook