Are these crush behaviors from a shy guy?

Met a guy about a year ago, and I see him about once a week. Our meetings are always so random, they range from him being extremely friendly and flirtatious to ignoring me and talking to some random guy. Here are some different scenarios.

1. Talking loudly in my presence - this was before I actually introduced myself

2. Talking to me with a big goofy grin and exaggerated facial expressions.

3. Waving at me from car with car running and talking on cell phone real loud while touching hair. Why not just drive away? It almost felt as if he waited around for me to arrive.

4. Completely ignoring me - this happens randomly with the next time the guy being really friendly?

5. Acting fidgety around me, hands on hips, laughing a lot, touching face or wiping off sunglasses.

6. Acting awkward when I ask him about his personal life - he is in a relationship. I can tell he doesn't like to talk about it. Will talk about his sister, kids, job, vacations, working out, but has only mentioned girl once and never said her name.

7. Parking somewhere where he didn't have to run into me on valentines day. Possibly avoiding the "what you doing tonight? " question?

8. If he hasn't seen me in a while he will purposely change routine to run into me "accidentally".

How about it shy guys, am I reading him right?