• Ask
  • myTake

Are these crush behaviors from a shy guy?

Met a guy about a year ago, and I see him about once a week. Our meetings are always so random, they range from him being extremely friendly and... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• Okay, I'll try to answer them point by point, but I can only answer honestly from my experience as a shy guy:1. Not necessarily. I assume this is to you? If he was babbling, then that makes it more likely. 2. Seems likely. I get all goofy around a girl I might be interested in, and can't get the stupid grin off my face at the smallest look. 3. Not necessarily. Could just be being friendly. Besides, it's unsafe to drive while talking on a cellphone. In fact, it's illegal in South Africa (where I'm from. )4. Not a sign of interest. Being really friendly, yes, but definitely not the ignoring part. When I'm interested, I can't stop thinking about her, and I jump at the opportunity, when she gives it to me, to chat. 5. Fidgety? Yes. Some of these things sound like nervousness, and that's how I get around the girl I like. Of course, I can get like that at any time. 6. That's him being shy. Is he like that around everyone, or just you? I'll revisit one point from here. 7. That can happen, but it's also just as likely to be a random encounter. Do you know that he definitely was going to ask that question? 8. Do you know that he purposely changed his routine? If you know that for definite, then yes. If not, it could be a random encounter. Overall, I'd have to say that it's possible, but unlikely. Sorry, but I think that you may be reading too much into the situation. Now to revisit that point (6): You say he's in a relationship. If he's in a relationship, perhaps he likes that girl already? I'd say that you're interested in him, and want him to like you. I don't want to sound rude or uncaring, but maybe you need to let his relationship run it's course before you start interfering. Whatever happens, you should be happy if he's happy.

• Thanks for taking the time to answer. I am happy he's happy. We are actually good friends, I'm just wondering if there's more. Trying to become better at reading body language. The parking thing really happened. He always parks in same spot, except that day

What Girls Said 1

• This has happened to me as well especially this part and I want to know what happened with your case.