Girls what do you think about cowboys?

When I say cowboy I mean a guy that drives a truck and rodeos lives on a farm when he goes out he's always got his cowboy hat on. If your a city girl would you date him or think he's hot?If your more or a country or cowgirl would you not date him because you know how we are?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a goth girl that LOVES cowboys! This is so weird but I saw my crush in a cowboy hat for halloween last year and I was so hooked. It was funny because this guy is a skater punk. I don't see anything wrong with roping and ridin. Yee haaw!

I'm a city slicker however, I would be a little hard to intergrate. I've never been on a horse EVER, I have never done anytype of farming activity (it would be cute to make me learn), and I don't know anything about picking out my hat. I do know drinking though.

Well G.A.G...How do you like me now?

• Is it for true cowboys or just guys dressed up like one?

• I haven't had the opportunity to fill either fantasy to be honest, so I'm not terribly sure to be quite honest.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 14

• I would hope that women would date you based upon who you are as a person and not how you dressed and such.

• Hugeee turn on for me. I have been riding all my life english/western and I would love to have someone that enjoys riding/showing as well. I have always dreamed of owning a ranch and raising border collies, throughbreds/quarter horses/fjords, and cattle. So yes if the cowboy fit the criteria and loved me for who I am I don't see why not!

• To me they mean something like this

link

They are so hot...all male and macho !

• I personally think there are certain types for everyone. Some girls like cowboys others don't. I personally wouldn't date one, but that's more because I am severely allergic to horses and hay, so I would probably die.

But you need to be you and find a girl that is interested.

• Im a good ole southern country girl and I LOVE COWBOYS! Big trucks, farmboys, dirt, fishin, huntin, the whole shabang. There ain't anything sexier.

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 0