Are goth girls attractive?

Take this one for example:

link

link

THIS IS NOT ME.

FEEL FREE TO BE RUDE.

Most Helpful Girl

• The girl from the first link is cute, but her look doesn't really scream 'goth'. The second link doesn't work for me.

When most people think goth, they think teenage mall-goths decked out in Hot Topic gear. When I think goth [as far as appearances go], I think Victorian-esque, deathrock, or post-punk, usually. There are a lot of different 'kinds' of gothic style and music, and they're often intermixed. I think they can be very attractive when done right:

link

link

link

And I think Siouxsie has always and will always look amazing:

link

link

Those are just my thoughts though. I understand that most people aren't into such things, but I think they're beautiful and I obviously don't shy away from alternative looks, haha. At the end of the day, an attractive girl is an attractive girl, and everyone is attracted to something different.

What Guys Said 9

• Goth is not an attractive style. It is too dark, dreary...gothic, lol.

• I've had a crush on a few in the past but I never had the courage to ask them out.

• no goths are gross

• yeah, she's attractive

• well both the links are dead but in answer to your question...HELL YEAH! I don't know what it is about those little devils but holy crap they are fine...why are you one? *wink*

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 11

• that girl is unattractive. you couldn't have picked an uglier specimen.

• there is always a guy that will find every type of girl attractive no matter what she look like, and personally I think she's attractive

• That girl is so unattractive.. Some girls can pull it off but this girl just does NOT look good.

• no

• No, they make me depressed...

More from Girls
6