Are goth girls attractive?

Are goth girls attractive? Take this one for example: link link

THIS IS NOT ME.

FEEL FREE TO BE RUDE.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The girl from the first link is cute, but her look doesn't really scream 'goth'. The second link doesn't work for me.When most people think goth, they think teenage mall-goths decked out in Hot Topic gear. When I think goth [as far as appearances go], I think Victorian-esque, deathrock, or post-punk, usually. There are a lot of different 'kinds' of gothic style and music, and they're often intermixed. I think they can be very attractive when done right: link link link And I think Siouxsie has always and will always look amazing: link link Those are just my thoughts though. I understand that most people aren't into such things, but I think they're beautiful and I obviously don't shy away from alternative looks, haha. At the end of the day, an attractive girl is an attractive girl, and everyone is attracted to something different.

What Guys Said 9

• I've had a crush on a few in the past but I never had the courage to ask them out.

• Goth is not an attractive style. It is too dark, dreary...gothic, lol.

• no goths are gross

• well both the links are dead but in answer to your question...HELL YEAH! I don't know what it is about those little devils but holy crap they are fine...why are you one? *wink*

• yeah, she's attractive

• sorry but no, I thnk she's mis-representing them because I've seen better lookn gothic grls

• I don't know about hot, but I certainly think she's attractive.

• Depends on the girl. This girl is utterly unattractive.

• yeah goth girls can be way HOTT but they have to be in shape the stuff on them doesn't make them THAT HOT just how they act with such confidence

What Girls Said 10

• that girl is unattractive. you couldn't have picked an uglier specimen.

• no

• there is always a guy that will find every type of girl attractive no matter what she look like, and personally I think she's attractive

• No, they make me depressed...

• That girl is so unattractive.. Some girls can pull it off but this girl just does NOT look good.

• eek ! scarrrry !theres someone out there for everyone though =)

• some girls can pull it off. usually, no I don't think they are attractive.

• i think they can be very hot. depends though the first girl has no idea what she's doing. I can be goth some days and I get looks some are WHAT THE HELL and others are like mmm that's hot. it all depends. yeah I don't think these two girls are goth... maybe more emo..

• Goth girls are really f***ing hot I love the whole style, make up and music!

• no I dony put a bit of colour I ur life brighten ur self up lol then she cld b attrCTIVE BUT NT LOOKIN LIKE THAT TBH

• The point of goth is to be dark not bright