Guys: Do you really go crazy over a girl's smile?

if she has this great smile..like Big mouth, perfect lips & teeth :)Can a smile really be a big TURN ON ? wanna no ;)

sorry . not Necessarily big mouth.. just beautiful smile LOL

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I wouldn't say "crazy", and they don't turn me on, but it is nice to see a girl that I like smiling. And, no, I don't care about mouth size or how perfect the lips are, and teeth are fine along as they're not crooked and/or rotting. Perfection, for the most part, is overrated.

What Guys Said 6

• Crazy? No. I just enjoy a beautiful smile.

• oh I LOVE itdef. a turn on! when she smiles all the time and have a awesome smilei LOVE IT!its not a deal breaker or a deal maker but its def a turn onnice smile and nice eyes oh man

• I don't know about off-the-wall crazy, but it definitely would get my attention.

• nah would not make me go crazy but having a gd smile is a plus for me but if you did not have a gd smiel I wouldn't go o no I ain't going with you lol

• like one of the guys said wouldn't go crazy but it would make me feel, well like wow what a nice smile

• Not something that makes me go crazy, like legs and ass does.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!