Can a man talk to much?

Can a man talk to much? Can a man talk to much ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No as long as you keep the conversation interesting and long that's all that matters !

What Girls Said 5

• Omg yes

especially if the guy continues to talk about sports and sports and sports and sports etc

to be honest girls would like a little more variety in conversation than that

having good conversation skills is important but silence has it's place and so does letting someone else speak!

• :P

• If it is about another woman . Yes . It seems to me that men do not talk enough about themselves, interest, feelings etc . A give and take conversation can be great and rewarding .

• Yes . Personally I hate small talk and I don't like when a guy asks me a lotta questions (especially stupid broad ones) when I don't know him . I don't mind if a guy talks about himself . But keep it interesting and not too long

• Absofreakinlutely ! I know guys who talk more than any girl I've ever known . W/O a doubt girls generally do talk more than guys but it is not impossible for a guy to talk a lot .

• Sometimes but most of the time NO if you think you talk to much listen to yourself when your out with all your friends or on a date if you think your doing most of the talking then cut back a little

What Guys Said 2

• Can a women be too competitive ?

Yes, come on now .

• Yes, definitely . When I'm nervous, my logical mind takes over and starts ordering my words (I list things off verbally rather than mentally) . That's bad as it takes away from my self-control . That's REALLY bad . I start talking rubbish, and I cringe at the two main times this has happened to me and all the stupid things I revealed because my self-control had left the building . The second time it happened was the first time I told a girl how I felt . Instead of being romantic as I'd wanted, I came off as a blabbering idiot .