Why do guys like it when girls sit on their laps?

My boyfriend is always wanting me to sit on him, but I always say no because I think I am too heavy and might crush him! I am not like morbidly obese, but overweight, although my boyfriend doesn't seem to mind. He has some muscles but he's not like a body builder though. This may sound like a stupid question, and I am sorry.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• think most guys would like it when a girl sits on them especially if she was good looking or there girlfriend . I know I wouldn't mind if she did this

What Guys Said 2

• Because it feels good to have a girls butt on your lap.It can aslo be stimulating

• What's stimulating about us sitting on guys laps ?o.o

• Its the same as when a girl is grinding on you in a club only less movement

• Listen... I think he is being intimate with you. He showing you that he accepts you and wants to hold you. it shows he is comfortable with your body as well as who you are. It could mean he feels like you are accepting him by wanting to be in his space. I guess he could be a sexual sometimes...but I really feel he is showing he cares about you.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!