Mud covered people?

Why is it that there is so much of a difference when you see a Fit person covered in mud, than seeing a fat person in mud?I mean, when you see a fit person in mess, you'd think its hot right?but a fat person... You'd think its really nasty or something bad right?so why is there so much of a diff? Oh and add your opinion on that too lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This has got to be the most hilariously bizarre question I've seen on this site. Clearly fat people are a little gross even before the mud enters the equation, but let's be nice to them because if they could help it, then they wouldn't be fat to begin with.

• If it were that simple there would be no fat people, smartass.

• Yea poor fat people. If only there was a way to get in shape.....Oh well. maybe we'll invent a way someday.

• Yeah, that was a compliment! Better to be dead than dead boring.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• because you think the fit person looks good and the fat person looks bad anyway so anything the fit person does/wears is automatically hot and anything the fat person does/wears is automatically unattractive to you

• By the way you have phrased it, we have 2 variables: fit/fat & mud/no mud. In the scenario you have outlined:fit + no mud= hotfat + no mud = not so hotfit + mud = hotfat + mud = not so hotSensing a a pattern here? It seems as though mud is the superfluous variable and the decision of hotness depends mainly on the variable of fitness.So to answer your question, it the difference has little to do with the mud but a lot to do with how fit the aforementioned muddy person is.

• Haha no problem dude, just being silly as usual X3

• Wow~ nice answer O.o and I guess that makes sense ><"

What Guys Said 5

• mud just makes fat people look like chocolate blobs...skinny people covered in mud reminds me of a chocolate popsicle.

• LMAO.... mud makes you think of chocolate then lol

• It's probably because the fat people are already not hot. I think it has less to do with mud, and more to do with the fact that they are fat.

• The only time I've seen mud people running around is in Left 4 Dead 2. I don't pay attention to whether they're hot, I just shoot them on sight.

• this is because fat people are always disgusting and fit people are always awesome, fat people should stay indoors so they don't ruin everyones day

• Maybe staying inside is one of the main reasons they are fat. So you just want them to be out of sight, out of mind. Not the best attitude.

• Where are you seeing all these mud covered people? I've only ever seen half naked women "mud wrestling".

• Lol, um... sometimes at the beach, when it rains and people are walking by ><"