How to get motivated to work out every day?

I'm not fat but I'm also not happy with my body. My boyfriend calls me sexy every single day but I would like to look in the mirror and like my body. I would like to be more fit. Every now and then I do work out (squats, push ups, sit ups, etc) but then I get sore and a day or two later when I stop being sore I don't continue working out. I don't feel motivated. How do I continue again? Where does the motivation come from?

Most Helpful Guy

• I use masturbation as a reward.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Get a workout buddy
    2. Listen to music
    3. Do something you actually like (dancing, playing ur fav sport, etc.)
    4. Tell yourself that summer is right around the corner and you want to look good in your outfits
    5. Find a body inspiration (celeb or whoever)
    6. Make it a part of your schedule!! (Ex: Tuesdays at 7:30, time to go walking for 30 minutes)

These all work for me. Hopefully it will for u too.

What Guys Said 1

• dunno man. maybe put a picture of lagatha the Viking queen over your bed so every day you wake up and feel the wrath of vallhalla course through your veins!

What Girls Said 6

• Start slow. Say 30 mins each day that way your not going to be super sore and stop and it's not so boring. Also mix it up with different stuff you enjoy.

• Put a chart up on your door and give yourself a gold star sticker each week if you do your exercise routines.

The more, stars you see, the more you let yourself know that you are taking good care of your body.

• you should think about the health benefits more than the outer appearance. Later on, you wouldn't​ be disappointed especially when you try to get pregnant in the future.

• Try joining a gym that offers fun classes! Or start out walking for 10 mins a day, but he consistent with it. Tell yourself you are going to walk 3 times a week for 10 mins a day and then gradually do more your body will begin to feel the effects of a feel good chemical caused in your brain after working out. Start out slow don't kill yourself be patient in a month you will see results

• follow inspiring accounts

• Try and do it more often

• So try and make it a habit?