Do emo girls like regular guys??

Sorry for using the word regular but I didn't know what to put, I have this thing for emo girls, I think they are hot! but I think if they wanted a boyfriend most of them would rather go for another emo guy.

no offense but emo guys look very strange to me. skinny jeans on a guy does not look right and they seem quite feminine.

so my question is really do emo girls find guys who are not emo more attractive?, I'm kinda, in shape and tall and great fun to be around and have been told I'm attractive

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• emo girls like emo guys because they have similar interests. But I've dated guys before that were just skinny and liked the same music as me :] so yes some do

What Girls Said 2

• 50d

i dont know about other girls but i dont

• Well It depends I geuss because Mostly "Emo" girls go for "Emo" guys because they have things in common. And to them you may appear like someone not interested in "Emo" girls so they pass you by.

What Guys Said 2

• well don't sit around and wait for them to come to you. go and talk to them and flirt a little. you might think emo guys look girly but apparently the emo girls don't. let the girls see how much fun you are to be around.

• i got the "skater" look and I only attract emo girls, cept my girlfriend. so no they don't just go for emo guys