Where do I go to meet VERY skinny girls?

Where do I go to meet very skinny girls?I realize that this sounds like a bull Sh#! question, but I am being serious. Is there a place that they might go? What should I do to look for them?Any ideas or suggestions?I am sorry if this p*sses any ladies off. If you have a problem, feel free to ask your own question like "where to meet attractive fortune 500 business men who are sensitive, romantic and adventurous."Please give me some real and reasonable answers!thanks!

Updates:
To be more specific I mean bmi between 18 and 19. For example someone would be anorexic around 17 bmi. or lower.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• haha what a question, simply hilarious!go to the hospital they have a lot of anorexic girls there, swear down, you said VERY skinny and that is what anorexic isA catwalk show, a lot of VERY skinny girls there

• Thanks for enjoying my question. I seriously do not want a skinny girl because that is the popular thing to do or because the media makes me THINK I want a skinny girl. I am about 99% positive that I actually have a skinny fetish. So therefore, that is what I will search for.

• So weird :/Anyhow Good Luck

What Girls Said 4

• gym, cafes that only sell healthy stuff,or certain clubs maybe. I'm just wondering how skinny is very skinny? I'm 5'0'' and 100 lbs. do you want even skinnier than that?

• That is pretty darn good. If I were to be very specific I mean bmi around 18-19. Good question

• no offense,but thisquestion mkaes you sound like a d***...

• Thank you.

• Gym... Hospital... Internet pro-ana support sites... Beach... High class fashion store...Have fun, unless your girlfriend dies on you first. (I know it sounds mean but what do you expect? As for the places I mean each one..)

• the gymspin classeswhole foodstrader joesyoga classeshealth food storeshigh end designer storesabercrombie and fitchhollisteri'm not a very skinny girl but I don't find what you said offensive, everyone has a certain type and you're entitled to be attracted to who you like, its not like you insulted girls with other body types you just said you like very skinny girls

• I actually have never really liked hitting on girls at the gym. Maybe I will visit high end designer stores and spin classes.

What Guys Said 3

• the gym!

• I am into really skinny girls too.I get a LOT of crap for it, but I'm glad to know there are more guys out there like me.I have trouble finding them too

• How bout a mortuary ? You'll find the skinniest of girls there, but they'll kinda be dead, but yeah skinny!