Where do I go to meet VERY skinny girls?

Where do I go to meet very skinny girls?

I realize that this sounds like a bull Sh#! question, but I am being serious. Is there a place that they might go? What should I do to look for them?

Any ideas or suggestions?

I am sorry if this p*sses any ladies off. If you have a problem, feel free to ask your own question like "where to meet attractive fortune 500 business men who are sensitive, romantic and adventurous."

Please give me some real and reasonable answers!

To be more specific I mean bmi between 18 and 19. For example someone would be anorexic around 17 bmi. or lower.

Most Helpful Girl

• haha what a question, simply hilarious!

go to the hospital they have a lot of anorexic girls there, swear down, you said VERY skinny and that is what anorexic is

A catwalk show, a lot of VERY skinny girls there

• Thanks for enjoying my question. I seriously do not want a skinny girl because that is the popular thing to do or because the media makes me THINK I want a skinny girl. I am about 99% positive that I actually have a skinny fetish. So therefore, that is what I will search for.

• So weird :/

Anyhow Good Luck