Where do I go to meet VERY skinny girls?

Where do I go to meet very skinny girls? I realize that this sounds like a bull Sh#! question, but I am being serious. Is there a place that they might go? What should I do to look for them? Any ideas or suggestions? I am sorry if this p*sses any ladies off. If you have a problem, feel free... Show More

To be more specific I mean bmi between 18 and 19. For example someone would be anorexic around 17 bmi. or lower.

Most Helpful Girl

• haha what a question, simply hilarious!

go to the hospital they have a lot of anorexic girls there, swear down, you said VERY skinny and that is what anorexic is

A catwalk show, a lot of VERY skinny girls there

• Thanks for enjoying my question. I seriously do not want a skinny girl because that is the popular thing to do or because the media makes me THINK I want a skinny girl. I am about 99% positive that I actually have a skinny fetish. So therefore, that is what I will search for.

• So weird :/

Anyhow Good Luck