• Ask
  • myTake

Is it bad to wear a bra to sleep at night?

So..I wear a bra to bed every night and I've heard that it's bad by some people and then others say it doesn't matter and then other people say it's... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• There really is no correct answer to this.I became curious about this a while back because I'd seen a comment on here where one girl said not to wear a bra to bed,so I researched and there is no clear answer.I mean,obviously if you're a C and up you should or else they'll hit the ground,but I'm assuming go with what's comfortable.

What Guys Said 1

• If it keeps the boogie man from showing up, do it. However, I don't think it's a good idea because you need to let the girls breath.

What Girls Said 5

• I usually don't . I don't think it affects your health but maybe you should just wear a loose sports bra if you're not comfortable.

• i used to wear a bra even when I go to bed. it is not a good thing because this past summer,i felt like pain btwn my bra. so I stopped wearing a bra at night. since then, I have no more pain.

• The reason I have heard you are not supposed to wear a bra to bed is because it compresses the lymph nodes near your breasts which could cause cancer. If this is true or not I have no idea. But I don't think there is any benefit to wearing one it does not help with keeping them from sagging so why bother.

• my friends mama is a nurse and she said it can't stunt the growth of your boobs I don't know if its true but... how can you even sleep in a bra silly? there uncomfortable enough just to wear throughout the day lol

• I don't know...I just do. I can sleep both ways, but generally I just fall asleep in the middle of reading or something and I never take it off.

• Ooops I meant it CAN stunt the growth.

0/2500