Short Shorts...with slight bum cheek!

Hey all :)

I was wondering what do you think of short shorts with slight bum cheek?

I just got some new ones online and I love them BUT when I walk, you can see some slight bum cheek at the bottom so now I'm not so sure!

Do you think they're too slutty? Girls, would you wear these kinda shorts?

Guys do you like them?

link shorts&Rf-700=1000&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=DamagedIndigo

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally think it depends on where you're wearing these shorts. Like at the beach/pool party, instead of wearing a cover up, just throw these on top of your bikini. Or you can wear them with leggings or tights and it's still a really cute look that no one can say is slutty.

link

I think if you're comfortable wearing them then go for it :)

What Guys Said 10

• I don't think they are slutty. I like them but prefer (short) skirts more.

• Do YOU think it's too slutty? If you do, then don't wear them. If you aren't concerned, then go for it. Problem solved.

• This post would be better with a link to a pic.

• Http://www.asos.com/Superdry/Superdry-Super-Short-Shorts/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=967834&SearchQuery=short shorts&Rf-700=1000&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=DamagedIndigo

• You can't see anything on those shorts. I think you are fine.

• Look at the vdeo, you'll see how they really look!

• fantastic. girls should wear shorts like that all the time!

• Many guys including me dislike short shorts on girls which are too revealing, provocative and promiscuous. They look trashy, wasted, rude, indiscreet and sleazy on those naughty, sexy-aggressive, offensive pairs of shorts.

as long as your clothes range from modest to slightly revealing/showing some tiny bit of skin, people are fine with it. Many are strict on this because they don't want their girl/daughter to witness and engage in sexiness, cleavage display, growl, coarse arrogance in their dressing, and shaking ass off for money. Today, we have whole a lot of promiscuous women in our generation.. We should not be that cheap and we never can be that cheap. Many can afford to uphold their family with standards in their living and dressing. So, modesty, being genteel, graceful, decent, righteous, genuine, and discreet are of high quality and should be incorporated. You know it more when you raise kids.

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 11

• i sure as sh*t wouldn't wear 'em...it shows that you're someone to take home but not someone to take home to mom. if you're looking for a relationship then burn 'em but if you're looking for a one night stand then more power to 'em;)

• Um, I doubt guys would mind all that much. Haha.

But I personally wouldn't wear them. If you really like them, go ahead, but if you're uncomfortable in them don't wear them just cause some random guys think it would look hot.

• Personally, I wouldn't.

It would turn me off if I was a guy

• yeah I have a pair, lol

• I personally would not wear them. I mean I like short shorts and all but I think that may be a little inappropriate in the back. But it all depends on how you feel in them. If you feel confident and cute then go for it! :)

More from Girls
6