Why does he notice/remember little details about me?

This guy seems to always remember little details about me. He brings up little things later on like in conversation with me and my friend he brought... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• sometimes guys remember things about girls because they find something about that girl interesting. or attractive. I probably have the scent of 20 plus girls memorized to the point that if one of them changed they're perfume I would notice. its not necessarily something we try to do but something we instinctively program ourself to do... to remember tiny details about girls. I think this is because we think girls appreciate when a guy notices something about a girl and comments on it. is this not true? if so then I seriously need to work that out of myself.

• Don't worry, his/guys in general remembering details is much appreciated!;) I'm just attempting to sort out his mass of mixed signals to me here-not complaining about how he remembers little things about me.

• Ok gotcha. can't really advise you on that sorry

• Haha don't worry about it, I didn't ask about the majority of the mixed signals so it would be really difficult to!;)