Are skinny girls attractive?

Lately my friends have been saying I'm too skinny and that guys like curvy girls...is this true? its kinda annoying because I am healthy and eat a lot ha ha I just am naturally small boned and run cross country=/////

Most Helpful Girl

• I know exactly how you feel. I'm skinny but I'm always eating lol high metabolism I guess and I play several sports so I just can't gain weight. Just ignore what you're friends say, they're probably just jealous. A lot of people call me anorexic even though I look healthy, my bones don't stick out or anything, I'm just thin. But my boyfriend loves the way I look so that's all I care about:)

• Same here... I don't even play sports, but I just have a super high metabolism, so it's hard to gain weight. People tell me I'm too skinny, or joke that I'm anorexic... I know they're kidding, but it still makes me feel bad because I'm not like that at all. Just ignore it. We're healthy and we love who we are, that's all that matters :)

• Exactly!:)

What Guys Said 14

• Guys like a lot of things. I've had crushes or curvy girls and skinny girls. Both are attractive. I really think women tend to undervalue facial beauty and overvalue bodily beauty when they asses they're own attractiveness. If your profile picture is really of you then I doubt you'll have trouble attracting guys. As long as you're in good health and decent shape your body shouldn't be a problem.

• yaaa that's true everyones to into their weight and clothes as well...but thanks=]]]]] yes its meeee=]

• Skinny girls still have curves. Different guys like different shapes. Plenty like skinny, me included. The whole of fashion etc is a vast conspiracy to make every woman feel insecure about how she looks, so they can sell you the solution. Reject this garbage. Be you. Guys will love how you are.

• Umm... you have a photo on your profile... and that's you, right? You are curvy and not too skinny... why would they say that?

• yess

• Haha, its going full circle.

• wat do you mean?

• Ha, I know it isn't... just gave me some insight I had somehow overlooked before.

• =] Excellente

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, skinny girls are attractive. You are so lucky to have a fast metabolism. I have to watch what I eat so I don't get big like a balloon. I'm bi and I love dating skinny girls. Very attractive to me, anyway!

• Yes,although skinny girls can be curvy too.Skinny is just weight. Guys prefer skinny girls more than anything else and I think you and I know that.

• > Guys prefer skinny girls more than anything else and I think you and I know that.

Except they don't. Some guys prefer skinny girls, perhaps even the majority, but I know several who don't, and I doubt they're the only ones. When I was interested in a slightly chubby girl a while ago one of my friends congratulated me for liking (and I quote) "a real woman", awkward moment that, lol.

• lol that's a better way to right it. just went right out there and said it

• Hey hey hey, don't get at me about it, I put it in inverted commas. Its just what you call that mentality.

• you look healthy. I wouldn't worry about what your friends are saying. :)

• your "friend" is jealous and puts you down to make her feel better. different guys like different things. and as for this "guys like curvy girls" that's true but they also like skinny. look at Miranda Kerr or those other models, guys drool over them because theyre skinny and pretty. don't listen to her

• Well... it's better to be skinny rather than fat like me. Guys never want to date me. No one likes a fatty!

More from Girls
5