My boyfriend told me I had a big ass??

Im not skinny, I have an hourglass figure, which up until recently I hated. my boyfriend told me that he liked my body, and that he loved my curves, so I started loving them to. then today I fell and he's like "thats alright, youve got plenty of padding" and then he went on to say that I had a big ass. later he told me that that was a good thing, but is he just saying that he likes my curves to make me feel better? does he really think I'm fat, should I go on a diet or something? gah I'm so confused. girls, has a guy ever said that to you in a "loving way"?

Most Helpful Guy

• Saying you have a big ass may be his way of telling you what he likes, but just in a manner that isn't particularly complimentary. Women who have nice hourglass curves certainly appear to have a larger ass proportionately to what a man has since men are typically V shaped.

Let him know you are confused and want to get clarity on what he is saying and only go on a diet if you feel you need to go on a diet. Reasons to go on a diet include that you don't feel good physically with your body, not emotionally.