Are panty lines unsightly to men?

Fashion tells us not to let them be seen. Wondering what guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• As bad as it sounds, one guy from a previous job used to give a "panty-line check" to myself and another co-worker, looking to see if we were in "granny panties" or a thong. I never thought much about it until then or think that anyone really paid attention. It actually made me a little more aware that those lines are as visible, and are not too flattering. Now I am just a little more cautious, and try not to sport panty lines. BUT, also have to mention that thongs can also leave an ugly line. Have to find the right lighter material and make sure they aren't a little tight or they can show too.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 17

• I think it makes you look like you don't know how to dress yourself.

• Lol TOTALLY AGREE! it's not trashy as thongs showing off.. but it's like she can't even wear her panty ;p

• I don't think many men really care about panty lines. In fact the only place or people you hear "complaining" is the media magazines.

• I honestly don't mind seeing them. Gives us an idea of what ur wearing but if I was dating a girl I would prefer her not to show.

• They're not so bad as long they're not those huge panties!

• I would prefer not seeing them because it makes the women look like a slut because that's how tight her pants are. Just my opinion.

More from Guys
12

What Girls Said 3

• At my school if you even DARE sport big pants then you will forever be named "granny pants"

And yeah... the panty lines are usually the thing that sets it off!

Teenage boys can be so cruel...

=]

• Probably, I used to hear guys make fun of them.