Fat girls that wear leggings, jeggings, and any other tight trousers?

Why do you do it to us?.. You evil people!

I don't like seeing all those "curves"

• Vote A Their handsome
  • Vote B They don't realize what size they are
  • Vote C They enjoy watching people spew around them
  • Vote D They think it holds all the flab in
  • Vote E Their gorgeous, aren't they?
At the end of the day, the thing that upsets me is the fact that my kids have to see this atrociousness where ever they go, it's ridiculous. Everyone who's saying I'm a shallow douche need to step back and look where I'm coming from. You might be one of the overweight women who wear tight trousers, if you are you need to change you're style... because me and other people look at you in disgust.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree, they're skinny jeans, not "make you skinny" jeans.

Not saying that fat girls are bad people or anything, but seriously, wear some sensible pants for your size ladies, or at least learn the difference between leggings and pants.

• Thankyou! Someone who understands where I'm coming from.. I have absolutely nothing again larger sized women ever.. It's just the clothing choices are extremely insensible.

• I just feel it's rude, and selfish, I understand it might be comfortable.. But at the end of the day it shows everything that should be private!

• I don't think it's so much rude as it is clueless, I think most big girls just believe they can wear the same things as skinny girls and that just causes these fashion faux-pas...Not to mention the embarrassing panty-lines and camel toes caused by legging-pants!