• Ask
  • myTake

Phytogenix ultimate fat burner?

have you used it and if so does it work?it says loose 30lbs and it contains 42 capsules

you guys are all right. I took the pills for one day and already I hate it, it made me sick, have diareah and I'm so shaky...i regret it and I'm returning them now thanks for all your answers.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Do NOT take pills for fat loss. You can take CLA supplements to help with a rigorous workout and eating plan but THAT'S IT. There is only one true way to do this healthily. diet and exercise.

• i do exersise a lot actually I'm an allstar cheerleader but lately I have noticed I'm starting to get tummy pouch and I want it to go away before it gets worse...i appriciate your response however I'm taking the pills regardless.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Go to the gym and eat healthy. Seriously stuff like this messes up your metabolism SOOOOO bad especially when you take it at a young age. I learned the hard way and I'm still dealing with it.

• well I have dieted and when I did atkins I lost 3lbs in 2days buti couldn't do it I have really bad appitite problems. I always crave things strongly and I exersise very frquently I'm an allstar cheerleader I just don't want it to get worse because I'm so young.

• That's normal to have an appetite like that. You just need to get yourself into the habit of eating healthy.

• Diet pills have worse health risks than being overweight does, ironically. Even if it "works" in the sense that you lose weight, your metabolism will be a disaster and you'll gain the weight back when you stop taking the pills. Anyway, why not just exercise and eat right? You've got to make a lifestyle change that you'll stick with for years, otherwise the weight won't stay off.

• im not that overweight I only weight 140 but I noticed my eating is getting worse...i just need a quick fix before school

• Eat better, then :P Your body will eventually sort it out. Any "quick fix" isn't going to be good for your health, and that's what should be most important.

• i guess thast true.