How to stop caring so much?

Okay so I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years, he took my virginity and I'm very much in love with him. But I'm starting to get controlling, never wanting to get off the phone with him, and to the point where I'm annoying. I am home schooled, I have no friends I talk to or hang out with and I don't play sports I just sit at home. My boyfriend is in the army and stationed in Colorado and I live in Florida. What can I do where I don't put so much pressure on the relationship with caring WAY to much. Like getting mad about stupid stuff or never wanting to get off the phone? Please help me, this is tearing me apart because I'm pushing him a way!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Well take it from someone who is too much in control of his emotions to never stop caring. You may think its a burden, but you have no idea how much I wish I never suppressed mine to begin with. Anyway, Its normal to want to stay in contact with your boyfriend, heck that's perfectly normal, especially if you two are far apart. What you probably would like is other people to interact with so you don't feel like your clustering your boyfriend. You can try to go out for walks to the park, mall,etc, just normal social places, go shopping, pick up a sport/hobby etc. You can find something I'm sure of, Putting yourself out there is the first step and being friendly is the next. Good luck =)

• Get a hobby.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!