• Ask
  • myTake

How to stop caring so much?

Okay so I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years, he took my virginity and I'm very much in love with him. But I'm starting to get controlling,... Show More

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Well take it from someone who is too much in control of his emotions to never stop caring. You may think its a burden, but you have no idea how much I wish I never suppressed mine to begin with. Anyway, Its normal to want to stay in contact with your boyfriend, heck that's perfectly normal, especially if you two are far apart. What you probably would like is other people to interact with so you don't feel like your clustering your boyfriend. You can try to go out for walks to the park, mall,etc, just normal social places, go shopping, pick up a sport/hobby etc. You can find something I'm sure of, Putting yourself out there is the first step and being friendly is the next. Good luck =)

• Get a hobby.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook