What type of girls do guys like?

I have a pretty thin frame, meaning I look 13 when I'm like in college, I've tried gaining weight, meaning I used to wolf down fast food & things with high carbs to try and gain weight and nothing :( But people always think it's the chubby people who suffer with their image but I'm skinny and I feel that guys aren't attracted to that, cause I always hear that guys like girls with meat on their bones and such :( so do guys mind if a girl is naturally thin.? ~~

whaaaaatt.? How did my question change from "Do guys like slender girls to this.?" o___o
Thank You for all your answers.! (both gals & guys) ^^ They really help open up a girl's eyes :D now I know if one guy won't accept me then another will and it won't matter that I'm a twig hahaha.! Thank you for all your answers & NEW answers are always welcome :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Thin is preferred. Guys not attracted to that? Send the thin girls my way please.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 26

• I don't think you have anything to worry about. Yes, some guys like bigger girls, but guys like all different types of girls. That's why Kate Moss and Roseanne Barr both have guys!

Personally, I think you look beautiful the way you are. If I were a few years younger, I'd be blushing every time you looked in my direction.

...okay, even being older than you, I'd probably STILL blush if you looked in my direction.

• 1. yes many guys do. some guys prefer meatier girls but yes lots of guys like slender girls.

2. if you want to gain weight the healthiest way is to increase calorie and protein intake while doing regular weight training (2-3x a week)

• Slender is fine. It's when they have a near anorexic look that it's a turn-off.

• > I have a pretty thin frame, meaning I look 13 when I'm like in college,

That's okay, some guys like that ;)

• Slender can look great, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. :)

More from Guys
21

What Girls Said 5

• Absolutely they do. I feel I'm always being dumped for the thin ones!

I'm a bigger girl myself, I do try and eat well and I exercise a lot. I'm now more toned but not that much smaller (getting there very slowly)

But, looking at the types of women all my friends are with they are all TINY. Like, size 4 tiny. Little boobs, little waists, little everything!

All men like different women. I mean, I don't like well built muscled guys, I much prefer tall, slim, and natural, but apparently women generally like a ripped man? My ex is about 5 foot 10 and weighed roughly 50kg. Small does not mean unattractive.

If you're frame is small anyway, even if you did put on weight it might look odd. If you look in proportion and normal that is what men like. Symmetry. Don't beat yourself up about it - if guys aren't asking you out it's more because they're scared you're too good for them ;-)

• thank you hun, I think we all women just have our unsure moments >_<

• That's OK :) Absolutely, but everyone being different means that everyone can help each other through things :) xxx

• You may not receive such positive responses since most of the guys on here are attracted to the "i don't workout" look and the unhealthy/fat/flabby look aka the "curvy" look

But yes, plenty do. My sister happens to be slender..well, she was slender as a teen & she has had a steady boyfriend for literally...15-16 years(yeah, she's old haha).

• "You may not receive such positive responses since most of the guys on here are attracted to the "i don't workout" look and the unhealthy/fat/flabby look aka the "curvy" look"

so true...

• hahahahahaha true true xD

• why, hello there :) hehe

yes, they do like slender girls.

• hello.! I was wondering cause girls always say "guys like skinny girls" but from what I've seen they don't :( so I don't know @_@

• why slippy, you sound as if you might know a thing or two about slender girls =P

• i've seen one from afar... :p

• yes they like slender chicks :)

• I totally relate to your experience. You should be grateful because with your frame, you are able to attract a greater variety of guys. Also, don't let anyone make you feel bad about your figure. If that is you in the pic, you are really pretty.

• Thank you, you are so sweet & you're really pretty too.! Your teeth are so white <3

• Hahaha, thanks! Keep your head up!