Why do many women like to watch men fight/wrestle?

When I was at school and there was a fight it was often the girls who were the first on the scene to watch and to shout and scream. And at wrestling matches it is often the women who are ringside and who get the most involved. Has it something to do with evolution and genes or what? Does it turn them on? If so, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it because the guys are showing off their strength and it shows how tough they can be :) I love watching some muscle action every now and then :P

• does it turn you on? do you like even fights or do you prefer to watch a domination fight?

• Show All
    • Haha alright :P I love dominant guys...any guy that shows off his masculinity and know how to use it properly is number one on my list lol

• Hi in this topic: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q596166-why-do-many-women-like-to-watch-men-fight-wrestle < i read you love to see men wrestle each other! i am a wrestler and can sent you tons of clips! wanna see some? inbox me i="" read="" you="" love="" to="" see="" men="" wrestle="" each="" other!="" i="" am="" a="" wrestler="" and="" can="" sent="" you="" tons="" of="" clips!="" wanna="" see="" some?="" inbox="">