• Ask
  • myTake

I'm losing weight and I don't know how/why?

I'm pretty scared. I've lost 9 pounds in the past 3-4 months. I've always been really skinny/lean. but I'm way too skinny now and I really need to... Show More

I'm 5'9".
in early October I weighed 122.
in early December I weighed 118.
and I weighed myself today and I weigh 113.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Seems we have a case of the Freshman 15. That is under weight though. You may want to talk to a doctor if it continues at this rate or speeds up, just to make sure there isn't an underlying and more serious cause.

What Guys Said 2

• BMI doesn't mena anything..what you NEED is a BMR caluclater..this is called Basal Metabolic Rate..its what your body burns breathing,digesting food,heart,etc...this is the minimum you need to NOT lose weighth..its what your body burns if you were to sleep 24/7...add in say 100 calories from you walking..tying your shoe,shopping for food..showering..etc..THIS is the minimum..eat more than you burn: gain weighthburn more calories than you eat: lsoe weighth...simple..use fitday.com to track your everyday food..

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!