How to survive high school?

I'm a junior and I feel like my school is full of whores. They sleep around with boys football team. Its so disgusting. The girls open themselves to be used. And the boys constantly go to them. I feel like both groups are desperate. And the girl group who sleeps around always stare at me and my friends. They sort of follow us too. Like we will be at a football game and if we stand somewhere they will stand beside and look at us for a long time. possibly like 10 minutes. I don't understand it. I want to show them its okay not to be whores. But please help me. Why are they staring at us? And what should I do to show them they should be classy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You can't. But uh, can I give you some advice from someone who has been there?

It's not like this out in the real world, it's not. You'll find that the people who thought they were tough and hot sh*t, who stay in cliques and make fun of other people only because they have their friends to back them up, they'll find that it doesn't work like that in the real world.

People will change, nerds often become hot, jocks quickly find that you can't bully their interviewer for a job. Reality has a way of changing people. Hang in there, and you'll see what I mean soon, and stay classy, you're already ahead of the game.

Real talk.

• Yeah I see what you mean! I'm just not going to get in the wrong crowd. I have to have a good balance. Have fun, but not to the extreme. I appreciate all this seriously. Thank you so much!

• Little bit of advice that I wish I knew though? Don't let your advanced maturity get in the way of you having fun or enjoying your young years. Yes, the people around you are stupid, but, find what's good, have a healthy and controlled taste of this kind of "stupid."

Like, I know that doesn't make sense, but I just don't want to see you looking back someday and thinking "Did I play it TOO safe?" You know what I mean?

• Wow, you're right! Just what I needed to hear. Thank you!

What Guys Said 2

• They are wishing they can be you.

The group sleeping around will keep doing the same and will trash out in 10 years. Later in life at your reunion you will see how life has played out for the frat pack.

High school is not the real world. I hope you go to college where things are very different.

Good luck,

• They're happy.

Maybe you wouldn't be happy doing it.

Decide what's right for you.

Don't assume its right for them.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!