How to survive high school?

I'm a junior and I feel like my school is full of whores. They sleep around with boys football team. Its so disgusting. The girls open themselves to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You can't. But uh, can I give you some advice from someone who has been there?

It's not like this out in the real world, it's not. You'll find that the people who thought they were tough and hot sh*t, who stay in cliques and make fun of other people only because they have their friends to back them up, they'll find that it doesn't work like that in the real world.

People will change, nerds often become hot, jocks quickly find that you can't bully their interviewer for a job. Reality has a way of changing people. Hang in there, and you'll see what I mean soon, and stay classy, you're already ahead of the game.

Real talk.

• Wow, you're right! Just what I needed to hear. Thank you!

• Little bit of advice that I wish I knew though? Don't let your advanced maturity get in the way of you having fun or enjoying your young years. Yes, the people around you are stupid, but, find what's good, have a healthy and controlled taste of this kind of "stupid."

Like, I know that doesn't make sense, but I just don't want to see you looking back someday and thinking "Did I play it TOO safe?" You know what I mean?

• Yeah I see what you mean! I'm just not going to get in the wrong crowd. I have to have a good balance. Have fun, but not to the extreme. I appreciate all this seriously. Thank you so much!