• Ask
  • myTake

Pumpkin pie healthy recipe?

OK, I know it's Thanksgiving and I should splurge...but I would like to know if anyone of you might have a healthier recipe for Pumpkin Pie?... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• No.Its pumpkin, cream and sugar.Honestly, just make it properly. Accept its a lot of calories, but at least its natural. Eating some cream and sugar once in a while won't kill you. Strange chemical non-food substitutes for those things might.Make it right and enjoy it, just don't eat pie every day.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 3

• Whole grain flour or Whole wheat flour, Or you can use some natural yeast. Eggs whites or egg yolks to keep them togetherand Honey to make it sweet.

• I've cooked a lot of different pumpkin pies. But the best recipe I know for it is the one I found on http://foodjj.com website. It is very healthy and delicious. You should try it out too

What Girls Said 2

• I make miniature pumpkin pies! link You only need egg whites, cottage cheese, stevia, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and wonton wrappers! & They're always a huge hit!

• I was just reading this link Hope you find something! :)

What They Said On Facebook