I've texted him I didn't want to hear from him anymore but should I have kept it open?

I've had this very tricky relationship with a guy I like and eventhough I know he is only playing with me, and doesn't care about hurrting my feelings I just can't seem to move on. Anyway one night I was just in one of these 'I-have- enough-of-him- I-need-to-move-on- he's-ruining-my life' type of moment and texted him that I didn't want to hear from him anymore. But now I so regret and I don't know what to do! if I contact him now he's just going to see right through the fact he's really important in my eyes, and I'll never keep my word about not seeing him ever again. I really miss him though and wish I'd have kept the option of seeing him again open!

...and my question is : what do you think I should do?!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I am a firm believer in no means no, if a women tells me never to contact her again I delete her number and do exactly what she said. if I was important to her she wouldn't treat me that way. I'm not sure what you could do other then appologise or move on.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't do anything. If he's just playing with you, he definitely doesn't deserve you in any way but if he really like/love you, he'll realize your worth and will reach you as only yours. Wait and see, good for both of you and you can anytime(later) meet him and talk about how you both feel.Good luck :)

• I think that you should make up your mind if he is worth the trouble ! Women seem to make it a mission to change a guy into what they want. Some guys will play that to get what they want and after just move on or if the guy does change ,the woman gets board and moves on. Maybe the best thing for you is to sleep with him and get that mystery over with.

• We don't want to change them. We just want to pick out all the good parts and sew them all together. lol

• Just let things flow as how you created it.Also, absence makes the heart grow fonder. The more you keep your distance from him and keeping the interactions low, he'll realize your true value and will be the one to first initiate contact.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!