I've texted him I didn't want to hear from him anymore but should I have kept it open?

I've had this very tricky relationship with a guy I like and eventhough I know he is only playing with me, and doesn't care about hurrting my feelings I just can't seem to move on. Anyway one night I was just in one of these 'I-have- enough-of-him- I-need-to-move-on- he's-ruining-my life' type of moment and texted him that I didn't want to hear from him anymore. But now I so regret and I don't know what to do! if I contact him now he's just going to see right through the fact he's really important in my eyes, and I'll never keep my word about not seeing him ever again. I really miss him though and wish I'd have kept the option of seeing him again open!

...and my question is : what do you think I should do?!

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a firm believer in no means no, if a women tells me never to contact her again I delete her number and do exactly what she said. if I was important to her she wouldn't treat me that way. I'm not sure what you could do other then appologise or move on.