Face care routine? Would this be ideal to give me nice skin?

Posted a similiar question recenly, a lot of great answers. I have come up with a routine of my own, just need a LITTLE bit of help here.

I want clear face skin is this achieveable by:

1. Exfoliating once in a week (With sugar)

2. In the night, wash face

3. Cleanse with oatmeal

4: Moisturize with honey

Would this be ideal to give me nice skin? And how often should I do each? And should I use honey or something else?

Thanks a lot :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• ehmn ehmn I work in skincare :D

soooo those are all nice natural additions into your routine theyre more like treatments like honey and oatmeal if you want something soothing on the face

let me explain what your routine should be like:

1.) morning and night, cleanse face with a cleanser appropriate for your skin type - if you have acne prone skin, oily, combination or dry, cleansers come in either a gel formula or cream formula or foaming formula, gel is for sensitive, oily and combination skin types, cream/milk is for dry skin types, and foaming is a deep cleanser if you have thick, rough, oily, blackhead prone skin

2.) toner, takes off an additional residue your cleanser didn't take off, restores pH balance, works as an astringent, closes and cleans out your pores to prevent microbes from entering in

3.) eye cream - the skin around your eye is thinnest skin on the body, first signs of wrinkles and aging, you need to keep that area hydrated and prevent wrinkles, use one with vitamin c its the best

4.) (optional) serum- if you want a targeted treatment, lets say for hyperpigmentation, or wrinkles, or acne, you can use a serum 2 drops all over face and neck, there are various brands and ingredients to choose from depending on what kind of results you are looking for, you can even use natural ingredients with rose hip oil, evening primrose oil, grapeseed oil and lavendar for all over radiance and preserving your youth

5.) moisturizer- very important, use a good moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated all day, use something oil free non comeogenic, to not clog your pores

6.) (very important only for day time) sunblock/sunscreen- this goes on last and is your protective shield from the sun, the sun has horrible damaging uvb uva rays that is cooking your sun while you don't feel it. trust me once you turn 40 years old one day, you're gonna look back regret not using sunscreen. use spf 30 or higher.

exfoliation should be done once a week, sugar is okay but sometimes can be too abrasive for the skin, use something with micro particles that's more gentle

honey is not a moisturizer, its a nice mask treatment to calm your skin if it is irritated, but you can't use it on a daily basis, same goes for oatmeal

• thank you for BA :) glad I helped!