• Ask
  • myTake

How to deal with a married man?

I've been going to a new gym for about 6 weeks now. Right off, I was making eye contact with this attractive older guy. We made lots of eye contact... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well first, good for you for not intentionally encouraging him since he is married. Many girls wouldn't care but I think it's wrong. It sounds like he's somewhat stalking you and that's just creepy. If it makes you that uncomfortable I think you should tell him to stop OR you could just find another gym if you don't want to confront him about it.

What Guys Said 3

• Plain & simple.Tell him your bordering on being a creepy pervert. Ask him to please stop. Tell him to go home to his wife.I know a guy that I call "perv" it's embarrassing to be around him when he starts that crap at the gym.

• in my opinion you must go to other gym. I think you can't make different thing.

• just don't give him any encouragement

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think you should have to leave gyms because of him.he's bothering you, if anyone goes it should be him.Directly confront him.embarrass him by putting him on the spot. Don't be afraid to tap into your inner mean girl. say something smart ass like "can I help you?" To let him know he's being a weirdo and call him out.

• One option is to change gyms... or you can go to the gym with people like a boyfriend or just guy friends (like he'll know) so it looks like you aren't available either. You could also just continue to ignore him and hope he gets the hint. I mean don't even acknowledge his existence with the slightest glance. Look at your phone or ipod when he's around or at other people.

• god. what's up with all the questions with sh*t going down at the gym?!?! do you know this guy: link ?

• Don't smile, don't say hi, don't acknowledge his presence ...he should be getting the hint. But honestly what he is doing is bordering on stalking. I wouldn't change gyms, but maybe get a ring of your own and talk loudly about your fiancĂ©. Also you could report him to the gym. (Last resort I think )

• i would change gyms.

• just change gyms or tell him it is never going to happen

• Call him a creepy pervert. That's always gets guys to leave a girl alone