How to deal with a married man?

I've been going to a new gym for about 6 weeks now. Right off, I was making eye contact with this attractive older guy. We made lots of eye contact via the mirrors at the front, and he switched his routine so he always "happened" to be at the stationary bike next to mine. Then I noticed he was wearing a wedding band so I completely stopped checking him out as I felt it was inappropriate to encourage him. But he only escalated! I even switched my gym time and then he did too, so I went back to my original time and so did he. 3 times now he Has left before me and when I go to get in my car 15 minutes later I see him drive right past me in his car (he doesn't use the change rooms so I know he spent 15 minutes sitting in his car.) just yesterday I came in and he had been sitting in the common area and went up to the gym directly behind me. He has changed his routine drestcally since I started going and it's pissing me off. He is always stretching directly behind me or trying to be next to me. I have stopped using the exercise bike so I don't have to be near him. He's cute but married otherwise I wouldn't care. What can I do to discourage his behavior without straight up telling him to f*** off? I have no problem with guys checking me out but I feel this is a little more than that and I'm uncomfortable with a married man acting this way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first, good for you for not intentionally encouraging him since he is married. Many girls wouldn't care but I think it's wrong. It sounds like he's somewhat stalking you and that's just creepy. If it makes you that uncomfortable I think you should tell him to stop OR you could just find another gym if you don't want to confront him about it.