Why are some kids so bad?

Today I was at work and the mom left her kids with me in the waiting room. In 12 minutes they literally made a huge mess in the restroom, ran everywhere, knocked down the shelves, changed all the thermostates called me a poo face lol, were screaming and just so bad. Where I work it is an area for... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• It's mostly upbringing. If parents ignore or don't punish their kids when they're misbehaving, they will think that behavior is acceptable or they will do it to get the attention their parents don't give them. It's disgusting to me. I'm not talking about spanking either, just taking away the things they like and holding them down. If they don't give a f*** about their kids, then they should just leave them at home. I'm fine with parents taking their kids everywhere, if they behave. But parents who take their kids everywhere and then let them loose? F***no!