Did Funnyman Chumlee from the 'Pawn Stars' die?

I see he had an heart attack and died and some sites says he is OK and in good health. The guy lost 75 pounds in a year by exercising at a gym six days a week and improving his diet, including drinking more juice, eating more vegetables and abstaining from red meat. He is a rock star of the dieters. Anyone from Vegas knows whats going on?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He is NOT dead. Go to Twitter and find his, rich, or big hoss' verified account. The website buzzd. com is a hoax and bad satire promoter. Last year they said chumlee suffered a marijuana overdose. I didn't know a person could OD on weed. But yet they say it's true.
    www.theepochtimes.com/.../

• Seems they can die by THC, no idea how reliable this is though
      www.theage.com.au/.../1074360762037.html

• I could possibly believe the claim that pot has been tampered with genetically thereby creating more THC or other increase levels of god knows what. The fact is once marijuana or any drug for that matter is at an increase for demand, suppliers will figure out what to do to meet those demands.

What Guys Said 7

• No he's not dead, though he does mostly act like it so I don't know how they could tell.

• Did he died?

• No I nearly certainly think not I think there were also people spreading rumors that Oprah was dead a while back

• We can only hope.

• I dont think he died, or at least i hope not. The show would end if he died, for sure.

• www.theepochtimes.com/.../
    Still tickin far as I know

• They said he posted that he died on a fake news website for fun, like The Onion.

• As much as I love the guy, Chumlee is too stupid to die. He'd even fuck that up.

• How to be more confident

What Girls Said 1