Cold sore or pimple?

Okay so there's something brewing right below my lip. It's not on the lip, there's a small gap. Also, my acne has been such a pimple will grow somewhere in the mouth/nose/chin area and after it goes away another grows immediately. This current one is growing in the same exact spot as the last one.

I'm anonymous because I'm embarrassed.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 0

• If you usually get pimples in that area, then it's probably a pimple - you can probably tell if its 'pop-able.' If you have gotten cold sores before, then there's also that chance, but I'm guessing you haven't since you don't know what it is. Try going to the DOCTOR's if it gets worst, or happens more often.

• Yeah, it's poppable. I might eliminate the problem tomorrow.

• Does it look like your other pimples? Sounds like not much to worry about to me.

• Yup, tons of people have oral herpes, so it's not like it's a rarity.

• I guess it's the fact that herpes is permanent. I worry more than most about catching diseases. But I get what you're saying.

• What's disconcerting about it? It's not that I think STDs are no big deal or anything, but people make them out to be way scarier than they really are or need to be. Apart from HIV, they're just like any other infection and really shouldn't have such a crazy bad stigma.

• Show Older

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!