Girls, when a guy likes your photo on Facebook, what goes through your mind?

Likes your photo on Facebook, what goes through your mind? Do you think oh great another perv or are you somewhat flattered by it? Or do you think nothing of it? Give me your opinion

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

I don't put photos on fb.

My girls think

what a pervert!

who the f*ck is he?

let's look him up.

Oh what a loser! blah blah blah

• Torii1993

I'm laughing because you obviously lack reading comprehension. I don't post pictures on Facebook. I never said my girls pictures are private don't ASSune. So the guys who like their pics aren't only their friends.

• This actually made me laugh, unless you can't work out how to set your photos private, the only guys that can like your pictures are ones your friends with, and if your friends with a "looser" as you called them that's your problem.

• @Samoht_D319

Funny because you're not seeing it in my pov.

Typical guy behavior though. Expecting others to do what you won't because it benefits you.

This question didn't provide that scenario just said a guy.

A guy = stranger.

If you want people to see your pov give the scenario.

• Show Older
  • if it was a guy I have a crush on, I might read more into it than there is. but if it was just a friend, then I wouldn't think anything of it

• for me it makes me feel pretty and flatered even though I prefer commets because they seem more special :)

• Honestly, it makes me happy(: Considering my best friend gets like 20 likes on her picture and I get like 2. So it would make me happy and smile. I wouldn't think he's a perv, if he was perv I'd think back to why I even added the weirdo anyway. :P

• I get excited because a person likes my photo, but I never think they're pervs, unless I have a reason to, but I never do. It does flatter me though !

• depends on the photo that was liked, and how much he had to dig to find it, but it will make me smile.

• flattering and if I like the guy maube will read into it

• I don't think they are pervs. If anything, I find it somewhat flattering.

• makes me smile and wonder what he is thinking

• good question, always debated liking picture that my crush puts on Facebook

dont worry about udolpixie she seems to like trolling people

• lol not trolling.

If anyone is trolling it's you. there's no need to mention my name in your answer.

As for me having issues apparently finding a guy creepy for doing something = issues.People have their own comfort levels you don't have to agree or oike it just respect it.

• this is funny cause she is trying to troll me right now to keep commenting, obvious troll is well obvious

• Nope only guys call me troll because I hurt their egos.

• Show Older