Ideas for 19th birthday?

I was planning to go on holiday for my bday but that hasn't worked out. I don't have a clue what to do, I don't want to do anything like a party because I'm a bit funny about birthdays-i just see it as another year older which I'm not looking forward to lol. So I only wanna do something with a couple of friends-also one is 17 so that rules out going to a club or bar. Any ideas for a small thing to do with a couple of friends? Thanks in advance :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

A friend of mine did a really cute thing for her birthday a couple of weeks ago. There was just a small number of us, maybe five or so - and she held an old-style cocktail party. We all dressed up (think Audry Hepburn) and had some chilled music. If alcohol is a problem, there are plenty of non-alcoholic cocktails which taste just as good. Then we went out for a meal afterwards.

I don't know what kind of things you're into - but another of my friends had a 'face-pack and movie night' which was just the basic chick-flick movies and pampering session with plenty of gossip, strawberries, chocolate and ice cream.

A spa day. Trying clothes on in expensive clothes stores. Go camping, plenty of marshmallows and ghost stories.

It really depends what you're into - but with a tiny bit of planning, something you do everyday like shopping, can be turned into something much more special.

• Thankyou for these ideas-i can use some for when me and my friends are bored any weekend :)

• well first off you suck ass, secondly ill start by telling you, you are a f***ing retard...who the f*** doesn't know what thier doing for thier birthday...my god I can't believe people these days...anyways enjoy sh*tty f***ing birthday...ha ha ha ha ha

- Anastasia from Ann Arbor, MI

• Considering it was over a year ago this is a bit f***ing useless. And since you can't even spell their then you are the retarded one. How pathetic you must be, to come on here running your mouth just because I'm assuming you'd get the sh*t kicked out of you in real life, are you a bully victim? aww.

• Me and a couple friends are going to a nice restaurant and dressing really nice- like semi formal.