So should I tell my boyfriend now or wait till holidays?
Imma keep this as short as possible since I don't usually ask qs like this...
I have a boyfriend of almost 2 years but bout a month ago I started losing those feelings of love and sorta began to c him as a brother. Anyways I met this guy recently... Omg he's amazing:/ like he fits personalities with me so well and I like him ALOT. My boyfriend still feels I have feelings for him and he knows nothing bout this other guy. This other dude likes me btw.
Before anyone judges me iv had no control over how iv felt and I do feel messed up yet I do feel that I should move on into a new relationship with this person. I would tell my 'bf' but wer halfway theu semester and I don't want him to get distracted if I break the news now, yet if I wait it out that's not good either:( all that I'm sure of is that I want to be done with it but I'm really afraid:( I hate hurting people but my heart is in another place now and I can't lead him on like this:/
I am 100% sure bout the new guy and that he wiuld be bettr for me. So should I tell my boyfriend now or wait till holidays? Ur help would mean SO much to me btw
Thank you! X
What's Your Opinion?