Most Beautiful 20 Indian Women

20. Bipasha BasuMost Beautiful 20 Indian Women

19. Kareena Kapoor

18. Sonam Kapoor

17. Freida Pinto

16. Alia Bhatt

15. Anushka Sharma

14. Kangana Ranaut

13. Karishma Kapoor

12. Raveena Tandon

11. Katrina Kaif

10. Asin

9. Madhuri Dixit

8. Juhi Chawla

7. Shraddha Kapoor

6. Preity Zinta

5. Deepika Padukone

4. Rani Mukherjee

3. Kajol

2. Priyanka Chopra

1. Aishwarya Rai

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 18

• Fabulous looking - I know it is a subcontinent of nearly a billion people but I still surprised of the range of different looks of the women.

• 18, 16, 13, 2. I would make kids with them :D

• Dayum !! I think I will move to India.

• I have actually seen 3-4 in real life and they don't look THAT hot in real life as the impression ur gonna give people with the pics

• I've dated a lot of Indian women in my day, and I can honestly say that most indian girls do not look like that. Now, I'm not saying there aren't a lot of beautiful Indian women, because there are, but most Indian women have darker skin, and most ones above seem to have lighter, and more mixed looks.

• But I was not talking about average girls I was talking about most beautiful ones. I mean an average American girl looks like angelina jolie?

• Ah, I apologize then. Yes, Indian girls like the ones above are incredibly exotic, and beautiful. I use to date a girl that looked exactly like Alia Bhatt, and she was dangerously gorgeous. Though she wasn't a compatible mate long term for me. Her skin tone, eyes, hair, and overall shape of her body was impeccable.

• I'm not saying they're not attractive, but surely they're unusual among Indian women in being so pale and looking european basically.

• But they are indian.

• So to be attractive you have to be fair skinned?

• @Thisisme01 How is that implicit in what I said?

• Yeah, we know only beautiful women India have are in Bollywood otherwise its total crap.

• It's all about 16 and 18...

• i'm just gonna put this comment here as a bookmark... for, um, research

• Give me the 5th one, so fucking damn exotic !!

• Deepika padukone. Yes you can watch om shanti om. She is very very very beautiful there.

• She must have been at a certain point of time in her life, but eh.. I can name almost 10,000 women more beautiful than her at the moment.

• To you. I mean it is all about what do most of people think. In the world a lot og people considered her most beautiful woman in the world.
      http://i.hizliresim.com/4bg39Y.png

look at. In first 8 pics she has 4 pics.

• Now try remembering their names...

• The media as full of dirty tricks, they always show us goras and make us think they're the most beautiful.

All races are beautiful but goras get the spot light!

• How come all of them are north indians? I don't get it!!

• Why indian men are called ugly then if they have same genes as those in the pic?

• 1|0
    • Pinky Savika Chaiyadej... The girl in 3rd picture is Thai not Indian. She is ethnically half Indian, half Thai.

• I'm with you, anon. These women are stunning. But you know what bugs the hell out of me? When they use contacts or photoshop to change their eye color.

• they didn't use lenses those are there natural eye colour

• I have watched their movies. They are always beautiful.

• And yes natural colours. These women are famous with their eye colour.

• And you forgot so many beautiful celebrities:-
    Tamannah, Shruti Haasan, Shweta Tiwari, Tabbu, Priyanka Chopra, etc.

• Priyanka chopra is there.

• Katrina Kaif is not Indian. She is British!

• Father Indian. Mother British.

• No. half indian half British.

• She's polish Algerian. Not Indian. That is a lie made up by Ayesha Sharoff and she admitted it

What Girls Said 8

• I love Katrina Kaif, she's the prettiest!
    I also like Kajol , Rani Mukherjee and Preity Zinta!
    But I'm not a fan of Ashawraya Rai

• they r fine

• Yes, they are all pretty. But I wish you would have used pics that weren't from movies or photoshoots , when they are not all professionally glammed up

• These are all just actresses, very small pool. Alia is a chubby little kid playing grown up, she's not in this league. She's cute is all. Katrina is Polish and French Algerian, not Indian, she only adopted that fake identity to cover her Dubai pay per view girl history. She was the type of poor Polish immigrant group that unfortunately had to go all over to make ends meet. Indian men love her cause they want to believe a white girl is Indian, it is a white supremacy issue.

• I don't care. I don't find her beautiful even half of aishwarya, priyanka, kajol, asin...

• Bipasha Basu is beautiful

• Anushka is the prettiest here.

• Aishwarya rai and kajol are favorites but they are all amazing.

• I was thinking indians have bad genetics but now OMG. They are stunning. Aishwarya is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

• "I was thinking indians have bad genetics..." What a small world you must have been living in.