To The Petite, Flat-Chested Women: Yes, You're Sexy!

It's disheartening to see all these posts about petite women insecure with their bodies. Bigger women also have the same insecurities, and by these super strict modern standards, you just can't win. I think, truth be told, there's so many guys out there who will love your body, bigger or smaller. You can't let a small percentage of haters or people who don't like it get in the way of the many many guys who would love your body.

I'm a male in his mid 20's. I'm a bit of a chubby chaser. I love bigger women with curves. But just because a lot of guys talk about curves a lot, doesn't mean that petite women are any less sexy. My last girlfriend was half my size and was a B cup at best, and I still found her incredibly sexy. I don't care about your height, size, or weight. Just put all your energy and passion into kissing, cuddling, making love and in other aspects of the relationships. Make great use of the body you do have.

To all the skinny, petite, flat-chested women out there: yes, you are sexy!

Women tend to over-estimate the importance of their breast size. Yes, big boobs are nice to have, but it's not really an issue at all for many guys if a girl is on the smaller side. In fact, I'd say there's benefits to having small boobs.

When a guy hugs a girl with big boobs, the boobs sort of act as a buffer zone between the two bodies. But when a flat-chested girl hugs a guy, her body feels much tighter, denser, harder, and she can get much closer to the guy, chest to chest and just squeeze him with her embrace. And that feels amazing too!

There's lots of things that petite girls can do that bigger women (or even bigger guys like myself can't). I've had petite women crawl under and through my leg, dive straight on my body and start kissing me, out of nowhere, slithering like a snake, and swinging around my limbs like a energetic orangutan. Sometimes guys like to feel big and they like to spoon with someone smaller than them. My last girlfriend was half my size and she was totally amazing.

We all have different bodies, and they all come with different advantages. Never say your body can't be sexy. It definitely can be with some passion and the right attitude!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Girls Said 37

• It takes far more for us to be considered sexy though. A woman with big boobs can just appear and be sexy. A woman with small boobs has to be flirtatious, confident, the right attitude etc. Then, the man will finally overlook her small bust, if he does.

• not true. i think a girl with small boobs that are firmly locked in a by a tight little shirt is so attractive on first sight. it looks more flattering than girls with big boobs who have to buy a shirt size up.

• @PatriciaH not so many mature men then lol

• @Jennifer94 I love petite girls bit nice legs and a nice ass is always good

• Big boobs or small doesn't matter.. eventually they will all head south.. just the largers ones tend to head south first...
    None are safe from breast cancer... look at women who have the cancer gene they are having their boobs removed and that's all of them including their nipples.. so no matter how big or small we all are we should be humbled to kno at least their healthy... remember that girls be thankful our boobs are healthy...

• I love this answer. I think most girls especially the ones insecure of their breast size need to realize this

• It Used to Bother me having small boobs until A larger breasted woman saw them and went yours is so perky wish mine were like that... she was a bIt older than me and hers ovb dropped a little but puts in perpective that in time larger breasted women will look on to small boobs as being better while smaller breasted women want larger breasts... Roles do reverse in time... but as I typed being humble about being healthy should be top of everyone's priorities

• I agree with the take but wtf is with that bikini in the picture lol I'm sorry but that looks terrible.

• Flat is fine and she has a nice body but that top is horrible lol

• yea she should take it off

• It would be better than keeping it on. It makes it look like someone is pulling her greats down by way of her nipples.

• This is awesome! Every body is beautiful!

• I definitely needed to read this. I struggle so bad with insecurities that I would almost call it an illness. I literally made my boyfriend walk out of my life for two months because of them. That was a slap in the face that I needed! Made me realize that I'm going to lose him if i don't work on my issues. It's hard for me not to get inside my own head sometimes and over think things and obsess and cause issues out of things that shouldn't be an issue to begin with but since we got back together I'm working harder than I ever have and with this post I think I just got the boost I needed. Thank you for sharing it.

• A few years back I was really worried about being small chested. I'm certainly not flat, but I'm still only about a 34A, maybe a B. I was terrified that it made me unattractive, that it would ruin my dating life, etc. The more I thought about it though, the more I accepted it. I've never had a guy complain about not having enough, and they actually fit my smaller frame quite well (I'm only 5'2" and 105 lbs). It's less about how big they are, and more about how they fit into your figure.

• That's totally true. Everyone's has different assets. Most women have at least something going for them physically. Maybe it's boobs. Maybe it's a great ass, a great stomach, great legs, etc. I'm a tall chubby guy. I hated myself for my weight for years, but it's all up to how I view myself. I could see myself as a fat loser, or as an adorable big bear that girls love to cuddle with.

Skinny girls can get away with having small boobs just like girls with big boobs can get away with being overweight. Even if a 250 lb girl with B-cup asked me out, as long as she had a cute face and an amazing personality, I'd totally say yes and her body wouldn't be a problem. With exception to super-muscular bodybuilder women, I'm attracted to just about any female body types.

• awww big bear that's cute

• Thanks for this :)

• Thank you for this take. It was really nice to hear a guy actually say that curves aren't what define a women.

• AN ENERGETIC ORANGUTAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• thanks for the quotation. I can be wrong but I think women suffer much pressure to being perfect (hair, body, behavior...). I have curves but it's not very clear because I'm very small. When I was a teenager, I used to dislike my body. After a while, I tried to find myself in different ways. I developed my own personality and I found out how sexy I can be. I had 2 long-term relationship and the ex-boyfriends told me they love this body type.

• Boost of confidence !! Thanks for the take

• That is a really nice take :)

• I'm tall and flat chested (ish). It's disproportionate, lol.

• I really like this post. What about women who are petite, slim, small boobs, but with a round butt, like Shakira?

• Also great.

• Shakira is amazing. If her boobs were bigger, it'd be a serious downgrade for me.

• @ak666
      yeah. same for me man

• A great read , thank you. I guess I feel a little bit better about myself now. ^-^

• Im not petite flat chested.. i think (Dcup?) but i do agree. That one girl with the bikini should really fix her bikinitop tho lmao

• You made my day! Thank you for this!! :)

• If a B is considered small then I must be tiny lol.

• Thank you this is so sweet :)

• More from Girls
    17

What Guys Said 44

• I actually prefer to have sex with women who have small boobs.

I tend to prefer looking at women on the street with slightly bigger.

There's bedroom appeal and street appeal. For example, silicon implants can make a woman look very nice in a dress while walking around on the street. However, it seriously degrades her bedroom appeal.

Bedroom appeal to me is more important than street appeal.

• It's true girls, you still are damn hot.

You can be boob less
    Ass less
    Curves less
    but guess what, you still are a woman.

• The universe surround boobs. They do not surround those flat airfields.

The infidels of the loli-factions might disagree.

• WOW Awesome take <3 you bet smaller breasts are <3 <3 <3 😍

• I totally agree! When a guy hugs a girl with small boobs, their hearts beat stronger as they're closer to each other 💕
    Girls need to stop feeling insecure and inferior because of their flat-chest or small boobs.

• @Fearless_banana Well, guys who dated flat girls certainly agree with me 😄

• Haha, I wish we could stop feeling inferior... But what with society since the late 80s up until today, with the Baywatch fake boobs, then all of the huge fake boobs in Playboy etc etc, it is difficult not to feel inadequate in the looks department...

• Very valid point - My preference is petite anyways but I find bigger sizes attractive as well - I think most guys and girls may have a notional preference but would not be surprised if they fell completely for someone who was not that type at all.

• Girls with big tits are always hotter. Sry.

• They're the only kind I'll even consider dating! Lookup Lindsey Stirling she's my dream girl and she is super petite. I can't stand curves or pudge.

• As I have said many times before on here I love small/tiny boobs so much more than the big and huge ones which just look wrong to me.

• Ok, I'm just always surprised... I do see some guys on here saying they prefer smaller breasts, but I always wonder whether they're just lying to please women/seem like a nice guy...

• @Jennifer94 no i really do love the small and tiny ones more

• Good points, I agree 100%.

• Girls like these can be very cute, it's not a problem at all for me, as long as they have a pretty face.

• All tits are good. Most guys prefer real ones over bolt-ons. Just be happy with what you have, cuz we are!
    There are so many much more important things. Like what's between your ears. :)

• Not really lol

• Agreed, love petite women.

• For my sweet tooth, cupcakes will do.

• Sure all women are beautiful on the inside. I know, because I've been inside them.

• Small boobs is okay, but no butt or any curves is a major turn off.

• I'm a guy and i insure you petite girls with no curves that you are the best girls walked on this earth.

• They know they are hot anyway.

• boobs are great, small boobs are great.

• More from Guys
    24