To The Petite, Flat-Chested Women: Yes, You're Sexy!

It's disheartening to see all these posts about petite women insecure with their bodies. Bigger women also have the same insecurities, and by these super strict modern standards, you just can't win. I think, truth be told, there's so many guys out there who will love your body, bigger or smaller. You can't let a small percentage of haters or people who don't like it get in the way of the many many guys who would love your body.

I'm a male in his mid 20's. I'm a bit of a chubby chaser. I love bigger women with curves. But just because a lot of guys talk about curves a lot, doesn't mean that petite women are any less sexy. My last girlfriend was half my size and was a B cup at best, and I still found her incredibly sexy. I don't care about your height, size, or weight. Just put all your energy and passion into kissing, cuddling, making love and in other aspects of the relationships. Make great use of the body you do have.

To all the skinny, petite, flat-chested women out there: yes, you are sexy!

Women tend to over-estimate the importance of their breast size. Yes, big boobs are nice to have, but it's not really an issue at all for many guys if a girl is on the smaller side. In fact, I'd say there's benefits to having small boobs.

When a guy hugs a girl with big boobs, the boobs sort of act as a buffer zone between the two bodies. But when a flat-chested girl hugs a guy, her body feels much tighter, denser, harder, and she can get much closer to the guy, chest to chest and just squeeze him with her embrace. And that feels amazing too!

There's lots of things that petite girls can do that bigger women (or even bigger guys like myself can't). I've had petite women crawl under and through my leg, dive straight on my body and start kissing me, out of nowhere, slithering like a snake, and swinging around my limbs like a energetic orangutan. Sometimes guys like to feel big and they like to spoon with someone smaller than them. My last girlfriend was half my size and she was totally amazing.

We all have different bodies, and they all come with different advantages. Never say your body can't be sexy. It definitely can be with some passion and the right attitude!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 36

• Thanks for this :)

• 2d

thanks

• 3d

Thank you for this take. It was really nice to hear a guy actually say that curves aren't what define a women.

Thank you

You made my day! Thank you for this!! :)

I definitely needed to read this. I struggle so bad with insecurities that I would almost call it an illness. I literally made my boyfriend walk out of my life for two months because of them. That was a slap in the face that I needed! Made me realize that I'm going to lose him if i don't work on my issues. It's hard for me not to get inside my own head sometimes and over think things and obsess and cause issues out of things that shouldn't be an issue to begin with but since we got back together I'm working harder than I ever have and with this post I think I just got the boost I needed. Thank you for sharing it.

• yes we knew)

• 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

• A great read , thank you. I guess I feel a little bit better about myself now. ^-^

• thanks for the quotation. I can be wrong but I think women suffer much pressure to being perfect (hair, body, behavior...). I have curves but it's not very clear because I'm very small. When I was a teenager, I used to dislike my body. After a while, I tried to find myself in different ways. I developed my own personality and I found out how sexy I can be. I had 2 long-term relationship and the ex-boyfriends told me they love this body type.

• This is the best thing i have read today !!

• Big boobs or small doesn't matter.. eventually they will all head south.. just the largers ones tend to head south first...
    None are safe from breast cancer... look at women who have the cancer gene they are having their boobs removed and that's all of them including their nipples.. so no matter how big or small we all are we should be humbled to kno at least their healthy... remember that girls be thankful our boobs are healthy...

• I love this answer. I think most girls especially the ones insecure of their breast size need to realize this

• It Used to Bother me having small boobs until A larger breasted woman saw them and went yours is so perky wish mine were like that... she was a bIt older than me and hers ovb dropped a little but puts in perpective that in time larger breasted women will look on to small boobs as being better while smaller breasted women want larger breasts... Roles do reverse in time... but as I typed being humble about being healthy should be top of everyone's priorities

• Thank your for recognizing us.

• Im not petite flat chested.. i think (Dcup?) but i do agree. That one girl with the bikini should really fix her bikinitop tho lmao

• Thats good to know :)

• If a B is considered small then I must be tiny lol.

• Thank you this is so sweet :)

• Thank you :)

• Thanks for this :)
    Use to people would hate on being fat or try to lose weight to be skinny. But now there is the stupid "Fat Fab" going around and people hating on skinny girls and making them feel bad about their bodies. I'm glad you posted this Take.

• if B is considered small then i guess im just nothing... im barely an A, i have no curves. the

• Thats fine. All the petite girl benefits mentioned above still apply.

• No curves, flat chest, and petite? You sound super hot to me! I would pick you over a large curvy girl all day long.

• I actually prefer slim petite b size women your all super sexy

• More from Girls
    16

What Guys Said 44

• I love petite women...

• 21h

I love petite women, all boobs are awesome especially small ones <3

• 5d

They know they are hot anyway.

• 29d

Flat chested women looks great.

All tits are good. Most guys prefer real ones over bolt-ons. Just be happy with what you have, cuz we are!
    There are so many much more important things. Like what's between your ears. :)

Oh dang, that's not addressed at me.

the girl in the bikini pic is a 10!

• I like small and average boobs

• as long as they're thick... triggered?

• Petite women are cool, but the one in the purple bikini is off-putting. When I look past her bikini she looks great, but her bra looks like it's sagging or something which isn't overly attracrive. Wear something that fits well.

• Flat chested women are the hottest.

• I love 'em

• I personally love petite, flat chested women! This is my opinion, but to me the smaller chest size, the more attractive I find them. So to y'all you women out there who are, I promise there are guys out there who find you beautiful!!!

• Not really lol

• Small boobs is okay, but no butt or any curves is a major turn off.

• I have seen plenty of flat chested petite girgeous women. you have no reason to be insecure because you can be just as beautiful as bigger women if not prettier. There are lots of people who love smaller women.

• I actually prefer to have sex with women who have small boobs.

I tend to prefer looking at women on the street with slightly bigger.

There's bedroom appeal and street appeal. For example, silicon implants can make a woman look very nice in a dress while walking around on the street. However, it seriously degrades her bedroom appeal.

Bedroom appeal to me is more important than street appeal.

• small boobs are sexy

• WOW Awesome take <3 you bet smaller breasts are <3 <3 <3 😍

• They're the only kind I'll even consider dating! Lookup Lindsey Stirling she's my dream girl and she is super petite. I can't stand curves or pudge.

• More from Guys
    24