Why girls should not feel insecure about their small boobs!!

Nowadays many girls with small breasts feel insecure about them and would like to have bigger ones or are thinking of getting implants. I have to admit that I used to feel this way too. This article is for all the small breasted and I hope you will feel better after reading this.

After reading so many breast question here in GaG I want to ask you girls: Would you like to have a relationship with a guy, who cares only about breast size? I´m sure not. Fact is that there are guys who dont care about breast size at all as long as you have a nice personality and a nice body overall. Even if you may not believe it, there are guys too who prefer smaller ones over bigger- yes they exist. Studies have also shown that men who prefer smaller ones over bigger, are more loyal to their gf.I know it isnot always true,but generally spoken if he prefers your small breasts, chances shrink to cheat on you.

I have to add that high school boys tend to prefer larger ones, but they are mostly inexperienced and believe what media shows them. As they grow up, they appreciate the smaller ones as much as the bigger ones. In addition, smalller breasts tend to have a nice shape and more sensitive nipples. I have heard many times from guys that big boobs on a bra look look nice, but small breasts win when naked.

Sometimes I feel that both men and women have forgotten the main reason why breasts exist: The primary function of the breasts – as mammary glands – is the feeding and the nourishing of an infant child with breast milk during the maternal lactation period. As long as small breasts can feed a baby during pregnancy as well as big breasts can, there is no problem with having smaller ones!

Now Im going to to explain you why small breasts rock, although Im sure you have heard of these many times:

• They make you look younger. If you are now young, you dont appreciate this fact but trust me girls when you grow up it´s something you will appreciate.
  • They don't sag. I know you have probably heard of it many times, but when you will be older and all your big breasted friends will have saggy ones, you will thank god to have smaller ones. Sometimes small breasts can sag too, but not as much as bigger ones do.
  • You usually won´t have problems with sexist men. Guys who only like girls with big boobs are shallow but it is proven that they are sexist too.
  • You feel more pleasure in bed. I know I have wrote it before too, but it is just amazing.Researchers found that large breasts are 24 percent less sensitive than small breasts.
  • You can go out braless. I have to admit that I have never gone out braless, but really why not? Your shape is amazing and men will stare at your nice perky boobs!
  • You don´t look "slutty". I know that big breasted women should not be consideres slutty as well, but it happens. My large-breasted friends get always sexist attention, and really it is not nice at all.
  • They look more elegant.I think I dont need to explan this more, they just look more elegant.
  • It is "healthier". You won´t have back pains at all. I have friends who are only 18 and are complaining about back pains. I think it is awful!
  • Many stars have small breasts. Like Keira Knightley,Taylor Swift, Olivia Wilde but there are still guys as you see who think they are beautys!

There are many other reasons too why you should love them, but as I know that many girls don´t like them because they think they are not feminine and guys won´t like them I want to talk more about this.Small breasts can be feminine too, I have seen lots of sexy small breasted women. Of course there are guys who prefer larger ones over smaller ones, I know that. But personally, I would never date a guy who cares only about breasts. I dont want to be with a guy who only wants big breasts or small breasts, but I want to be with a guy who doesn't care about it because he loves me and find me sexy the way I am. I know that media is making you girls insecure, and many of you are considering a breast augmentation, but there is no need to do it really. Would you prefer to be with a guy who won´t date you with small breasts, but will do with big ones? I think no.

I have never judged a guy by his penis size, and guys should never judge girls by their breast size.It is so disrespectful and shallow. It isn´t our fault that we have small breasts, it´s our genes.One day a good male friend asked me: Would you prefer to have big breasts? I think I gave him the best answer: I don´t care if my breasts are a D cup,an A cup or if I don´t have breasts a all.I would always love myself the way I am and honestly there are things more important then breasts. He never said anything about my breasts till then!

So girls, love your breasts no matter how big they are love yourself and don´t let anyone make you feel insecure about them(don´t let media too). You will find a guy who doesn´t care about your breasts at all and who wouldnot change them if he could. Who ever doesn't appreciate you the way you are, doesn´t deserve you-just remember that.

4979
Janett21 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't get what the problem about breast size is or where it stems from. Having big breasts is an abnormality by nature, it serves no useful function, i'll explain in my hypothesis why it exists in society.

Firstly, i much prefer small breasts, big breasts do nothing for me... absolutely nothing. I also think the more you learn and the more you research into the mentality of guys who like big breasts, the more you should worry as a female the mental state of a guy who goes for big breasts.

In the science of sex appeal for example, it is common knowledge that men and women find particular physical body ratios sexually appealing, We know that broad shoulders and height in a guy is attractive to a woman, we also know that symmetry in facial features is more attractive to look at, in general.

We also learn that functionally we look for certain body parts in relation to our needs. A leader male who wishes to protect and lead look after his family would pick a woman with strong legs and a strong rear. The psychology and rationale behind it being, 'If food is scarce, she would be able to travel great distances with me, whilst bearing kids for me. Also if danger was approaching, she'd be able to comfortably escape the danger.'

Seeing as big breasts do not produce any more milk than smaller breasts, the reason why a male would prefer it has no evolutionary purpose and so is an interpersonal preference in relation to that males character.

Breasts are a tool developed inside the mother for the purpose of her child. A child grows a further deeper connection to the mother through the breasts.
    Once an animal in and species grows out of childhood, it no longer finds the breast the focus.
    It can be rationalized that the man male who likes big breasts is the male who is still looking to be mothered and taken care of. I would argue that breast fetishes are the symptoms of an emotionally underdeveloped male.

• What the actual fuck... You just said guys who like boobs are looking at girls like their mother... You're messed up...

• Thank you for posting the article...

• You are welcome-I feel it is a pity to feel insecure about breasts , they are just breasts!

Most Helpful Girl

• While this is a good message to send to smaller chested women, In my honest opinion, it seemed as if you were putting down larger breasts AND men who like larger breasts. That may have not been your intention, it's just how it seemed to me as I was reading it. Women come in all shapes and sizes, regardless of how big or small someone's chest is, all women should feel happy and confident with themselves. A few examples I picked up on:

-"Studies have also shown that men who prefer smaller ones over bigger, are more loyal to their gf." I highly doubt that, I don't see how preferring a certain breast size makes someone more loyal. I could be wrong but you didn't cite any outside reliable sources to back up this claim.

-"They will make you look younger" I don't think breast size has much to do with how old someone looks.

- "I have heard many times from guys that big boobs on a bra look look nice, but small breasts win when naked." I'm pretty sure most guys would agree that ALL boobs win when naked.

- "They don't sag" This is false. ALL boobs will sag eventually, even smaller ones. The aging process is inevitable and gravity will eventually take it's toll on everyone, regardless of breast size.

-"Guys who only like girls with big boobs are shallow but it is proven that they are sexist too." I think that's a pretty big claim to make and I don't see that as being true for the majority of men who prefer larger breasts.

-"They look more elegant" I don't see how breast size correlates with elegance, this just seems to be another dig at larger boobs.

So again, while the initial message is good that small chested women should be confident, I just feel like this could have been presented in a way that doesn't make other women feel bad about their size. Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking you and I'm not trying to be rude so I hope you don't take it the wrong way, I'm just giving my honest feedback.

P. S. This is all coming from someone who is a 32B.

• Babe this article is for small breasted women, so you see I had to say things like these but I didn't want to attack the big breasted ones. That's why I said in the end: I don´t care if my breasts are a D cup, an A cup or if I don´t have breasts a all. I would always love myself the way I am and honestly there are things more important then breasts. If these article was dor big breasted women I would say things like: You can better play with them. I didn't say I believe these studies, but studies have shown it honestly. They make you look younger is true again, thats why in films the actresses who are playing a young lady have often smaller boobs. That with when naked, I have heard it 1000 times from guys. They dont sag: my aunt is 40 and her boobs are as perksy as mine. But I mentioned that when They sag, they won't as much as bigger ones.

• Also I dont have a problem with guys who prefer larger boobs, I meant it in another way like he is with her only because of her boobs. They look morr elegant, mm if will weae the same thing with my D breasted friend, people say me it looks more elegant, to me. thats why I said it. Anyway, I hope I didn't insult big breasted women because honestly I believe all breast sizes are ok and I had to say things like these, if it was for big breasted women I would say things I like I mentioned before :)

• Just because you say these studies exist doesn't make them valid. But anyway, I'm sure it wasn't your intentions to put down anyone but that is how the article came across when I was reading it. I still disagree with those points you made that I addressed in my opinion but you are entitled to your opinion as well and again, I wasn't trying to be rude towards you, just explaining my viewpoint.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 78

• I use to love big boobs till I had em and each big set of tits had that oh I'm so fancy can't u see my big tits that mo matter what you will see they use daily to boost their egos and you soon begin to notice how the small boobed girls sort of just move out of the ways of the ego sluts that they are b4 some new guy shows up and they begin their big titted floor dance that just is another installment of well worn Reputation as she brings up the size of the other cup size like it was court appointed as a need to be spoken about in the faceless manner that only big tits get to be anymore then the less haven't... oh pleaz I must stop! But I've never seen a big titted chick quiver n shake at just you removing one from its bra or seen one cum like a loaded freight train just hit her buttons attachment and direct connection to there of or how nice her little dime sized nipples never look like she just nursed 16 kids and oh yuk! Yukl n yuk! Little titties are the sexist and never do they have to two big raisins sagging dn to their waist making u LoOk Like the fat Cow u really are...
    Not so bitchen now or then are ya big tits? Guess not...

• Very good article. Most guys don't care. Sure they are fun and nice if they are there but small or big, you can suck on them the same. but you cannot compare breast size and penis size. breasts have nothing to do with any sex act. Women judge men on penis size all the time since we need it to perform intercourse. So I just made sure I got really good at eating pussy and that can make up for a lot even though I am at the higher end or "average".
    But you make great points. It comes down to if women will accept themselves and stop letting the wrong part of society make them feel bad.

• Hey, boobs are boobs, body is body, face is face. There is nothing wrong with appreciating physical beauty.

Some are just luckier than others, so it really isn't too much to congratulate someone on, what you should be fascinated with though are their choices.

No I don't mean good or bad choices, often times, people make the 'right' decision. If they 'fall' to temptation, it is also usually due to certain factors that popped up in their heads at that time... and they may require failure to learn from before they can succeed.

What I mean is - apple or orange, which do you prefer? Dogs or cats? This colour or that colour?

In the same sense, this boob, that boob, how much boob? Those are just bonuses based on luck. There is a certain criteria that you would need met before your body gets turned on. BUT, it doesn't follow the rigid size formula.

I for one prefer cute shaped boobs that are sensitive to light touch. I don't grab afterall. I caress. As such, smaller boobs are often better.

Big boobs, big cock, big ass etc? They never look good unless in proportion to the rest of the body.

What you have is probably perfect, for whoever is perfect for you.

• I agree with you everyone has his own preference and it is good to be soo! :D

• A girl confident with her small breasts is much more sexy than a girl with big breasts.
    Love what you have!

• I loved this article!! I laughed at the "yes they do exist" in bold for guys who prefer smaller breasts cause I am one and I'm sure I exist lol

A cups have always been my favorite <3 I'd even take double A's (AA's) over B's. Anything bigger than C is just not for me :P

All the reasons you gave were like spot on, all the reasons I prefer smaller breasts over bigger any day! I always feel bad when a girl feels poorly about her breast size, big or small, though it's almost always a "too small?" issue, but for me there really isn't a "too small" just as long as there is something and not nothing lol.

Hooray and yay! for small breasts <3

Wonderful article!!

• Thank you very much- I really love guys answers here, girls can see how many guys like them :)

• Yup. True. We notice big boobs because they are big. It doesn't mean we don't like smaller boobs too. It's just more noticeable. I would never ever date solely on boobs. One of the things that make them attractive is a woman's confidence in her body. If you like a guy , smile and share them with him. Don't hide or be ashamed. We like them. There are probably 15% of guys that boob size is important and usually not sexually but more as something to show off to their friends. We laugh at those guys.

• I have to disagree about men who like big boobs being sexist and shallow. I love big boobs (DD or preferably bigger) but I don't think I'm shallow or sexist at all.

Whilst I do think it's good to increase the confidence of girls with small boobs I don't think you should do it at the expense of big-boobed girls. I know you tried to say you weren't doing that but that's not how it came across. You did say big boobs looked slutty, less elegant and saggy. In fact saying that saggy boobs are bad is also offensive. It happens even to small boobs and I happen to think it's attractive.

Everyone is different and some men love small boobs, some love big ones and some don't even care. Plenty of guys on this site seem to be of the opinion that more than a handful is a waste and while I disagree completely it's purely a matter of taste. One man's meat is another man's poison and all that and if we all liked the same thing then life wouldn't be so varied and enjoyable.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is that everyone has something that somebody will like and there is no absolute good or bad when it comes to boobs. Some guys would be turned off by the kind of girls I like whereas I might not go for the type they like. Also boobs are only one part of the whole package and anyone would have to be a bit stupid to only go for a girl because of her boobs and nothing else.

• I won't say again what I meant but I agree that every one has his own preference and I respect that :)

• I never really understood the obsession with big breasts. It seems like one of those things that's easy to use as the basis of jokes, since it's often said that "men prefer big boobs" like "women prefer big dicks," and it's easy for people to understand a punchline centered around that.

With that said, I feel like this take is instigating a competition between small breasts and big breasts. What society should be doing is helping women to understand that they aren't less valuable because they have small breasts, not that they are more valuable because they have small breasts.

Also, I don't think men who can't have a woman without a certain breast size are necessarily sexist. Some people have brains that have been conditioned to need specific things in order to be happy. A woman posted here once that she couldn't see her relationship working because her boyfriend did not quite have a big enough penis. That doesn't make her sexist, and she was not at all angry at him, and even a little ashamed of herself. Having needs is not wrong.

Still, I think this is valuable information for girls who may believe that men really only want large breasts. It's such a shame when a young girl gets implants just to look better.

• Yes I also didn't want to insult larger breasts I just wanted to make small breasted women feel morr confident :) im glad you realised it

• Forget breasts, just look at your eyes, your symmetrical face, full lips...

images3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...LL-HAPPY-GIF.gif

• I really liked 99.9 % of what you had to say. Your message is very healthy and girls and guys both need to hear it. My only nitpick is over the suggestion that girls with larger breasts look "slutty." I know you didn't mean it that way, but still I thought that took away from you otherwise body-positive message. Girls with larger breasts need to be accepting of the way their bodies are too. I know you agree with that.

• Thank you for your answer Im glad you liked it! :) Well no I didn't meant it so I just meant that they tend to get sexist attention and it's a pity. With my article I didn't want to make larger breasted women feel bad, that's why I didn't use phrases like: smaller ones are better. I dont like to generalize things.

• I hope we can get to the point where all girls feel good about their breasts, whatever size they are. Same thing with guys about their penises. Just as humans overall come in different shapes and sizes, it's just a fact of life that breasts and penises do as well. We don't come stamped out from some machine! I didn't mean to nitpick about that one point, and I give your take an A+. It's a very important and healthy message.

• Yes I honestly think that all breast sizes are ok, I just wanted to talk about smaller ones because small breasted women tend to feel more insecure. Anyway, all sizes are good and we shouldnot judge anybody about such a thing :)

• I shouldn't think girls would want big boobs. Guys... who are mature... probably care lots less than girls think. I have an average penis and I do not want a huge one between my legs. Big boobs and big penises are about as overrated as they can be.

• "Even if you may not believe it, there are guys too who prefer smaller ones over bigger- yes they exist."

Right here, folks!

I guess I'm more likely to be loyal.

I also heard that those in lower income brackets prefer larger boobs.

• I honestly don't care about breast size (but I DO like butts). A good portion of the women I have been attracted to have had small (sometimes really small) boobs. Not that I don't like bigger ones, I appreciate them too, but small ones have their own speciality.

• This is pretty cool. I would like to add that guys can relate, because our own boobs are tiny.

• In the wise (albeit slightly modified) words of a wise man,

I like small breasts and I can not lie
    You other brothers can't deny
    That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist (Disregard this portion, I find a bit of chub attractive as well)
    And a round thing in your face
    You get sprung

Really though, it's not that big of a deal.

• okay first, Olivia Wilde is hot. second, inorite. :D

• i think people need to be less looks obsessed..

• The picture of Olivia made your points clearer...

• You have some nice points, and here are my thoughts.

What is 100% true -- no problem with sexist men. All the way.
    They look better when naked -- perhaps, but after a while in a relationship when we are running around the house naked I don't mind how big it is.

But this question reminds me a bit of telling a guy "you don't want to be the rich macho" or "you don't want to have a large penis", or "don't worry because some girls like virgin guys"

At some point they are right, how ever it is still preferred to be the "bigger" one if you could ask the goldfish for a wish.

And well, just a personal opinion but I would certainly not wish to change my girlfriends's E cup to an A.

But of course, once you have something which is bigger than nothing, you should not worry - that is for sure true. Same goes for guys' dick size.

• Because I have already said what I meant I won't say it again, some people know what I meant ! :) And about the other thing of course you would not want to change your gf from an E cup to an A cup because you love her the way she is. I would not want my bf's dick from an 10 cm to a 20 cm for example because I love him they way he is too (example).

• Boobs are awesome, large, medium or small, as long as they are on a woman I love them all!

• More from Guys
    58

What Girls Said 48

• Great take on small breasts. Sure not all guys are enamored with our A and small B cups, they don't have to look if they don't want to.

Being a "Sporty Girl" who runs and plays a whole lot of softball, and even baseball with the guys (when I can) I'd rather have my small breasts. They stay put when I run, they move with me when I make a quick move to catch a ball, they're right there with me when I'm pitching a BB over the plate. I've watched a few of my larger breasted friends do the same, there is some sort of time lag that exists with large breasts, you move and they stay where you were until they catch up. I actually feel sorry for large breasted girls trying to run, once those things finally get into motion it takes a while for them to settle down!

Braless, every once in a while I sneak out without one, normally under a heavier top or sweater. Just because I can get away without the dreaded bra, doesn't mean I wish to advertise that fact to every post pubescent guy around me by flashing my nipples around. That's why I don't wear T shirts without a bra, plus it just looks tacky.

I feel so lucky my fiancé is a "small breast man" I used to catch him looking when I had small A cups. He was so cute, he'd get all shy, his cheeks reddened and he'd just say "What?". I'd always smile back at him, feeling like he just given me the greatest compliment ever. Even when my breasts were enlarged nipples, he never looked disapointed when finally I shared them with him. He has never ever said anything like he wished they were bigger. In fact the first time he saw me without a top on, I said something like I wished they were bigger for him; he just told me he didn't he loved my small breasts because they are a part of me. He told me he loved me because of who I am not because of my breasts. When he tells me the truth like that it almost takes my breath away, I feel so loved!

• Your fiancè is soo cute and he must be really in love with youu! Good luck!! :))

• Aww! Your fiancé is so cute! Glad you and your guy love your small bust! We need more girls like you! I'd love to work out with a sporty girl like you ^_^

• I'm proud of mine, they're perfect in shape and I can get away with no bra. The girls who want larger boobs (on GaG) are often in high school and are very naive to the world, surrounded by immature boys who only pay attention to what the media says is an attractive girl.
    My boyfriend is one of those guys who prefers small over big! I'm a B and his ex was about a D and he said her boobs were just too big and annoying. He's an ass man and I've got that ;)

• I don't see why they should be ether but they listen to the media ALL THE TIME! LOL STOP LISTENING TO THEM AND BE AN ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE PERSON NOT WHAT OTHERS OR THE MEDIA SAY YOU SHOULD BE AND DON'T ACT IN A WAY THAT OTHER GIRLS TELL YOU IS THE "RIGHT" WAY TO ACT! :P lol, it's not that hard to understand so be strong to all of you girls not just small boobs girls. I have B cup boobs but i love them :) girls with big boobs have told me it hurts their back a lot and that they wish they had small boobs :) so don't listen to anyone, not to shallow girls, not to shallow guys :) they knwo nothing about you.

• Unfortunately some boys dont have their own opinion! But im. glad there are some guys who dont care that much :)

• The guys who do care are just a minority, most guys couldn't care less lol the only people i've had complaints from is guys who are immature and childish, but every other guy just simply even love the outline of your boobs on your t-shirt ^_^ lol they see the outline and they disspear in them xD.

• It's funny... I get insecure about this too but when I really think about getting implants it's awful! They're not real. They're fake bits of plastic hanging off your chest. I'd rather have my god given B cups tbh. They have a nice shape and they're big enough for guys to grab and what's better... they're REAL.

• Dont ever consider plastic boobs! Your natural are looking so much better I swear :)

• Good points, and I also would add that A cups are sexy!

• I'm jealous of girls with small boobs. They seem so much more manageable! And in my opinion they look better in clothes. Big boobs distort my shirts :( anyway great take!

• And small boobed girls are jelly of your boobs too.

• @ihav2fart yeah the grass is always greener!

• Im glad you liked my take, as big breasted woman and i am glad that you didn't feel that i insult you! you are awesome all breast sizes are great and big breasts have many adavntages too ;)

• Thank you for writing this! I wanted to write it myself but was too lazy so I appreciate your attention to detail. Small boobed chickas have no reason to be ashamed, our nipples rock.

• I love my small 32A's :) I can't believe how many guys treat my friend with 36D's like an object while I only get the ones that appreciate my body :)

• I loved this read and all the positive feedback small breasts are getting. I have slowly gotten over my insecurity of my size and have grown to appreciate the B cups I have.

• That's great, and I agree you shouldn't feel insecure regardless of size... but B isn't really small.

• I'm straight figured, so on my body they look smaller than they would on someone with a more defined waist. Either way, B is on the smaller side of breast sizes.

• Im glad it helped you! have a nice day :)♡

• nice article babe!!! and i like dat pic of Olivia Wilde

• Thank you honey♥ Yes Olivia Wilde is amazing and I chose this pic to show that small breasted women can be sexy too ;)

• I could never go braless, because people would stare at my nipples.. like I can't help staring at Olivia Wilde's.

• Why should we care what guys like? Lol Im a double DD and I hate them and love them at the same time. I wish they were smaller so I can wear cute stuff, not have to deal with creepy guys (i hate the wrong kind of attention. Sometimes im uncomfortable in public), have a lighter chest, and not worry about sagging. I love them because they compliment my body shape, and boost my confidence SLIGHTLY. Notice I say slightly, because there is a lot more to me than my boobs. There is a lot more to all of you than your boobs.

• All boobs are beautiful 😇 let's stop with boob shaming

• I LOVE having small breasts, easier for sports!!! :)

• Lucky. ! I got DDs and not even 16.

• Exactly! They don't bounce and chafe as much and you can move about much easier without compromising agility :)

• At first I thought: great, what a wonderful, body-positive comment! But then I read you're putting us bigger-breasted girls down to make yourselves feel better (we look sluttier, feel less pleasure during sex, have back problems, saggy breasts, men don't like us for who we are). You sound like the bigger women who say that thin women are ugly and "not real women". If you wanna put others down to feel good about yourself, go for it, but I doubt anyone would wanna hear you cry when another song like "All About that Bass" comes out.

• Sorry if it insulted you but I did not say anything, which is NOT true.
      However, big breasted women have some disadvantages too, which small breasted women don't have.
      Also I would not cry, I am strong enough.
      That's life

• Well, I and all the bigger-breasted ladies in my family have no issues with back problems, saggy breasts, looking slutty, sexist creeps, feeling less pleasure during sex or men not liking us for who we are. You can be body-positive without saying the other party is ugly/not right. You could just say that many men prefer smaller breasts or just don't care, you could point out celebrities who are rocking their bodies, but instead you choose to put bigger-breasted girls down.

• Saggy breasts are getting saggy when you are becoming older.

I did not say big boobed girls dont feel pleasure in sex lol but generally less then small breasted women.

About back pains, it depends how big your boobs are and your frame.

Looking "slutty" is not what I would consider ever a woman only by her boobs, but it happens.

• I really really needed his. Yes, I am one of those insecured girls who has small boobs but I get constant attention from the guys. Guys do like big boobs but I guess they prefer a nice body overall!

• Thannks for your answer! :) All guys are diferent!

• :) your welcome and your article was like a breath of fresh air. I would get depressed most of the times by the media's attention on big boobs. But here after reading your article and seeing so many guys are fond of small boobs too I am so much more relieved and confident now. Bravo!

• Im so happy it actually helped someone! :)

• I really like your take

• Thank u for this :3 I am insecure about my small boobs, so I appreciate it... :)

• I could care less about having heavier sacks on my chest just to pleasure a bunch of men who'd shag me just as hard regardless. As long as it's got a vagina and a pretty face with a cute personality; they'd tap it. I mean, look at how many cloppers there are. Those are PONIES with pony BODIES they're getting off to.

• I was about to post a take on being confident about havIng small breasts! This is great. HAILLL *bows down*

• More from Girls
    28