Why girls should not feel insecure about their small boobs!!

Nowadays many girls with small breasts feel insecure about them and would like to have bigger ones or are thinking of getting implants. I have to admit that I used to feel this way too. This article is for all the small breasted and I hope you will feel better after reading this.

After reading so many breast question here in GaG I want to ask you girls: Would you like to have a relationship with a guy, who cares only about breast size? I´m sure not. Fact is that there are guys who dont care about breast size at all as long as you have a nice personality and a nice body overall. Even if you may not believe it, there are guys too who prefer smaller ones over bigger- yes they exist. Studies have also shown that men who prefer smaller ones over bigger, are more loyal to their gf.I know it isnot always true,but generally spoken if he prefers your small breasts, chances shrink to cheat on you.

I have to add that high school boys tend to prefer larger ones, but they are mostly inexperienced and believe what media shows them. As they grow up, they appreciate the smaller ones as much as the bigger ones. In addition, smalller breasts tend to have a nice shape and more sensitive nipples. I have heard many times from guys that big boobs on a bra look look nice, but small breasts win when naked.

Sometimes I feel that both men and women have forgotten the main reason why breasts exist: The primary function of the breasts – as mammary glands – is the feeding and the nourishing of an infant child with breast milk during the maternal lactation period. As long as small breasts can feed a baby during pregnancy as well as big breasts can, there is no problem with having smaller ones!

Now Im going to to explain you why small breasts rock, although Im sure you have heard of these many times:

• They make you look younger. If you are now young, you dont appreciate this fact but trust me girls when you grow up it´s something you will appreciate.
  • They don't sag. I know you have probably heard of it many times, but when you will be older and all your big breasted friends will have saggy ones, you will thank god to have smaller ones. Sometimes small breasts can sag too, but not as much as bigger ones do.
  • You usually won´t have problems with sexist men. Guys who only like girls with big boobs are shallow but it is proven that they are sexist too.
  • You feel more pleasure in bed. I know I have wrote it before too, but it is just amazing.Researchers found that large breasts are 24 percent less sensitive than small breasts.
  • You can go out braless. I have to admit that I have never gone out braless, but really why not? Your shape is amazing and men will stare at your nice perky boobs!
  • You don´t look "slutty". I know that big breasted women should not be consideres slutty as well, but it happens. My large-breasted friends get always sexist attention, and really it is not nice at all.
  • They look more elegant.I think I dont need to explan this more, they just look more elegant.
  • It is "healthier". You won´t have back pains at all. I have friends who are only 18 and are complaining about back pains. I think it is awful!
  • Many stars have small breasts. Like Keira Knightley,Taylor Swift, Olivia Wilde but there are still guys as you see who think they are beautys!

There are many other reasons too why you should love them, but as I know that many girls don´t like them because they think they are not feminine and guys won´t like them I want to talk more about this.Small breasts can be feminine too, I have seen lots of sexy small breasted women. Of course there are guys who prefer larger ones over smaller ones, I know that. But personally, I would never date a guy who cares only about breasts. I dont want to be with a guy who only wants big breasts or small breasts, but I want to be with a guy who doesn't care about it because he loves me and find me sexy the way I am. I know that media is making you girls insecure, and many of you are considering a breast augmentation, but there is no need to do it really. Would you prefer to be with a guy who won´t date you with small breasts, but will do with big ones? I think no.

I have never judged a guy by his penis size, and guys should never judge girls by their breast size.It is so disrespectful and shallow. It isn´t our fault that we have small breasts, it´s our genes.One day a good male friend asked me: Would you prefer to have big breasts? I think I gave him the best answer: I don´t care if my breasts are a D cup,an A cup or if I don´t have breasts a all.I would always love myself the way I am and honestly there are things more important then breasts. He never said anything about my breasts till then!

So girls, love your breasts no matter how big they are love yourself and don´t let anyone make you feel insecure about them(don´t let media too). You will find a guy who doesn´t care about your breasts at all and who wouldnot change them if he could. Who ever doesn't appreciate you the way you are, doesn´t deserve you-just remember that.

Janett21 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 78

• In all fairness, being in good shape physically and having a nice, longer hairstyle will give girls' looks a nice boost of they're worried about chest size.

Also... breast size and penis size aren't really good comparisons. Most girls dressed normally, or in a dress--a simple glance can gauge breast size. Heck, many, many female outfits are made to showcase some cleavage.

On the flip side, any man dressed to show off his dick needs to be beat up.

And lastly... judging a woman's looks by her breast size alone is ridiculous. But a woman's chest is a factor, along with if she's fit or fat, or great hair or horrid, or great face or not. Girls trying to reassure themselves "you wouldn't want a man who wants big breasts anyways" are like loser guys telling each other "you wouldn't want a girl who's so vain she wants a handsome guy/funny guy/guy who can flirt."

• I understand your points I also think that we can't compare penis size with breast size, But I wanted to say that. Anyway, I just think that breasts are overrated, other things are way more important.

• But of course.

The flip side of you being a wonderful exception from everything carnal is the simple fact... most women are FAR, FAR more attracted to men taller than them then shorter men. It's simple nature, proven by studies and life. A 5'10 guy will have a *much* easier time getting dates than a 5'5 guy. That's female biology, just life. Doesn't mean that most women are sexist bitches for not wanting to date short guys. That's life.

Similarly, it doesn't mean that guys who only want to date girls with decent sized breasts are "sexist, disrespectful" either.

And seriously? How is it "disrespectful" to not want to date someone if they're not your type? For instance, my type, the girls I always date, are white brunettes in decent shape. So if a girl is not my type--such as, she's flat, or a redhead, or black, or whatever--how is it "disrespectful" to not date her? Seriously, did someone die and make you Lord of the Universe? lol :p

• Sorry but for me it seems so. But if a man would resist being with a woman with large breas, because he likes small breasts, I would say the same things. I know it is normal everyone has his own preferences and I can respect it, I can also respect that some men woukdnot date a women because of her physical feautures. The only thing I mean is that size doesn't matter-for many guys. I said for many guys, not for all. If it matters to you I respect that again.

• Small boobs look much more endearing to me than big ones.

• Thanks for your answer! By the way for some reason I have noticed that guys over 35 prefer small breasted women- do you think there is a reason to this?

• I agree with Jacquesvol, i think my answer about emotional maturity has a lot to do with it. P. s. Jacquesvol i promised you an answer to your question, you were waiting for it and i had to head off on business, i haven't had the time to respond since however i am a man of my word and have not forgotten my good man.

• Can someone kindly help me understand how to write an article on this site?

• A girl confident with her small breasts is much more sexy than a girl with big breasts.
    Love what you have!

• Proportional boobs are the bestttttt

• okay first, Olivia Wilde is hot. second, inorite. :D

Here here. I personally like smaller breasts. They are often more sensitive (I think?) to which is a turn on also.

• "Fact is that there are guys who dont care about breast size at all as long as you have a nice personality and a nice body overall." For all the guys I know (myself included) this is true.

It's the same way with how you girls feel about penis size and how guys are self-conscious about it. Sure a small percentage won't like it, the majority will think is perfectly fine.

• Breasts are for babies, for them size don't count!

• Guys aren't sexist because they prefer larger breasts... even if it was wrong for them to like them larger, that doesn't make them sexist... like, at all...

However, you're right. As long as there's something to hold on to, all boobs are nice.

• Small beasts are beautiful , I have also heard but don't know if its true that small breasts are more sensitive... so if hats true then maybe its actually better

• Small breasts are sexy.. but to me almost every size is hot

• I use to love big boobs till I had em and each big set of tits had that oh I'm so fancy can't u see my big tits that mo matter what you will see they use daily to boost their egos and you soon begin to notice how the small boobed girls sort of just move out of the ways of the ego sluts that they are b4 some new guy shows up and they begin their big titted floor dance that just is another installment of well worn Reputation as she brings up the size of the other cup size like it was court appointed as a need to be spoken about in the faceless manner that only big tits get to be anymore then the less haven't... oh pleaz I must stop! But I've never seen a big titted chick quiver n shake at just you removing one from its bra or seen one cum like a loaded freight train just hit her buttons attachment and direct connection to there of or how nice her little dime sized nipples never look like she just nursed 16 kids and oh yuk! Yukl n yuk! Little titties are the sexist and never do they have to two big raisins sagging dn to their waist making u LoOk Like the fat Cow u really are...
    Not so bitchen now or then are ya big tits? Guess not...

• small boobies are always best

• Every girl I have ever been interested in, was on the small side. But they all rejected my interest regardless so insecurity probably wasn't an issue with them. By the way, the girl in the picture above, absolutely perfect :)

• Good now do one on short guys

• Maybe I'll do as I have some really short male friends but really they are the best haha :)

• 1|0
    • I didn't tell YOU anything. Do and think of whatever you want, I actually dont care at all. And I dont think that Olivia Wilde is a boy or your cousin lol

• @LonelyLillie13 you will have all the happiness you want. my biggest love of my life was a petite woman, I just said that I generally prefer epic racks. I might marry a petite girl though in the end, who knows. I was just a bit feisty cause the op was like trying to insult big breasted girls and even present flat chested girls as aesthetically better! (not even to mention the health issues crap, it's proven that backpains are not becaue of big breasts). a thing that most men don't believe except if they are in love with the girl so everything looks great on her. she took it to the other extreme. she didn't just support small breasted women, she went as far as to bash the others.

• plus big breasts are for specific body frames. you might have a petite or banana shaped body that would look very unappealing with large breasts. so most women get the breasts they should have. there is no reason to whine about it cause you are naturally prettier in your body...

• SMALL BOOBS Ftw!!! look cuter and prettier. Ill admit big boobs will turn any guy on but a cute pair of small boobs is soo sexy

• Girls should be okay with small boobs. You should be happy with yourself no matter how you look. I feel that boob size doesn't really matter to me.

• I don't care about breasts. I'm BUTTMAN.

But if I was forced to choose, I F**KING LOVE SMALL BOOBS AND FLAT CHESTS. Big boobs are just too much in the way and too painful even for women.

• Great the heaping cow udder is already sagging so soon in our relationship. The bigger the boob the bigger the belly. All this sweat and she's so smelly.

• More from Guys
    58

What Girls Said 49

• I'm proud of mine, they're perfect in shape and I can get away with no bra. The girls who want larger boobs (on GaG) are often in high school and are very naive to the world, surrounded by immature boys who only pay attention to what the media says is an attractive girl.
    My boyfriend is one of those guys who prefers small over big! I'm a B and his ex was about a D and he said her boobs were just too big and annoying. He's an ass man and I've got that ;)

• nice article babe!!! and i like dat pic of Olivia Wilde

• Thank you honey♥ Yes Olivia Wilde is amazing and I chose this pic to show that small breasted women can be sexy too ;)

• While this is a good message to send to smaller chested women, In my honest opinion, it seemed as if you were putting down larger breasts AND men who like larger breasts. That may have not been your intention, it's just how it seemed to me as I was reading it. Women come in all shapes and sizes, regardless of how big or small someone's chest is, all women should feel happy and confident with themselves. A few examples I picked up on:

-"Studies have also shown that men who prefer smaller ones over bigger, are more loyal to their gf." I highly doubt that, I don't see how preferring a certain breast size makes someone more loyal. I could be wrong but you didn't cite any outside reliable sources to back up this claim.

-"They will make you look younger" I don't think breast size has much to do with how old someone looks.

- "I have heard many times from guys that big boobs on a bra look look nice, but small breasts win when naked." I'm pretty sure most guys would agree that ALL boobs win when naked.

- "They don't sag" This is false. ALL boobs will sag eventually, even smaller ones. The aging process is inevitable and gravity will eventually take it's toll on everyone, regardless of breast size.

-"Guys who only like girls with big boobs are shallow but it is proven that they are sexist too." I think that's a pretty big claim to make and I don't see that as being true for the majority of men who prefer larger breasts.

-"They look more elegant" I don't see how breast size correlates with elegance, this just seems to be another dig at larger boobs.

So again, while the initial message is good that small chested women should be confident, I just feel like this could have been presented in a way that doesn't make other women feel bad about their size. Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking you and I'm not trying to be rude so I hope you don't take it the wrong way, I'm just giving my honest feedback.

P. S. This is all coming from someone who is a 32B.

• Babe this article is for small breasted women, so you see I had to say things like these but I didn't want to attack the big breasted ones. That's why I said in the end: I don´t care if my breasts are a D cup, an A cup or if I don´t have breasts a all. I would always love myself the way I am and honestly there are things more important then breasts. If these article was dor big breasted women I would say things like: You can better play with them. I didn't say I believe these studies, but studies have shown it honestly. They make you look younger is true again, thats why in films the actresses who are playing a young lady have often smaller boobs. That with when naked, I have heard it 1000 times from guys. They dont sag: my aunt is 40 and her boobs are as perksy as mine. But I mentioned that when They sag, they won't as much as bigger ones.

• Also I dont have a problem with guys who prefer larger boobs, I meant it in another way like he is with her only because of her boobs. They look morr elegant, mm if will weae the same thing with my D breasted friend, people say me it looks more elegant, to me. thats why I said it. Anyway, I hope I didn't insult big breasted women because honestly I believe all breast sizes are ok and I had to say things like these, if it was for big breasted women I would say things I like I mentioned before :)

• Just because you say these studies exist doesn't make them valid. But anyway, I'm sure it wasn't your intentions to put down anyone but that is how the article came across when I was reading it. I still disagree with those points you made that I addressed in my opinion but you are entitled to your opinion as well and again, I wasn't trying to be rude towards you, just explaining my viewpoint.

• i like sexist men.

• i don't get this weird trend on gag where people put down large breasts and men and women go on about butts. this article is quite rude and one-sided. i happen to be small/average but i think it's mean to put people down.

• its meant to make small breasted women feel good for once in their life... is that ok with you?

• @lonelylillie13 i'm a b cup and i've felt fine all my life

• Its just a pair of boobs. Not my brain.

• I think most guys preper butts to breast tho...

• I love my small breasts :) So does my boyfriend

• Mine are small, but not a cup small. I feel so insecure because I was always made fun of for having small breasts. And I still am. Just by girls!
    I'm not sure why I let them get under my skin. I don't like to wear bras that are not extra padded because of them.

• Those girls are jealous, small breasts are my preference. I don't even get excited looking at big ones. Tons of guys are like me please don't be insecure

• I'm not sure if that will ever completely change. I'm okay with my boyfriend to see. But I will never wear a swimsuit around girls. I know they are judging -.-

• Great take on small breasts. Sure not all guys are enamored with our A and small B cups, they don't have to look if they don't want to.

Being a "Sporty Girl" who runs and plays a whole lot of softball, and even baseball with the guys (when I can) I'd rather have my small breasts. They stay put when I run, they move with me when I make a quick move to catch a ball, they're right there with me when I'm pitching a BB over the plate. I've watched a few of my larger breasted friends do the same, there is some sort of time lag that exists with large breasts, you move and they stay where you were until they catch up. I actually feel sorry for large breasted girls trying to run, once those things finally get into motion it takes a while for them to settle down!

Braless, every once in a while I sneak out without one, normally under a heavier top or sweater. Just because I can get away without the dreaded bra, doesn't mean I wish to advertise that fact to every post pubescent guy around me by flashing my nipples around. That's why I don't wear T shirts without a bra, plus it just looks tacky.

I feel so lucky my fiancé is a "small breast man" I used to catch him looking when I had small A cups. He was so cute, he'd get all shy, his cheeks reddened and he'd just say "What?". I'd always smile back at him, feeling like he just given me the greatest compliment ever. Even when my breasts were enlarged nipples, he never looked disapointed when finally I shared them with him. He has never ever said anything like he wished they were bigger. In fact the first time he saw me without a top on, I said something like I wished they were bigger for him; he just told me he didn't he loved my small breasts because they are a part of me. He told me he loved me because of who I am not because of my breasts. When he tells me the truth like that it almost takes my breath away, I feel so loved!

• Your fiancè is soo cute and he must be really in love with youu! Good luck!! :))

• Aww! Your fiancé is so cute! Glad you and your guy love your small bust! We need more girls like you! I'd love to work out with a sporty girl like you ^_^

• At first I thought: great, what a wonderful, body-positive comment! But then I read you're putting us bigger-breasted girls down to make yourselves feel better (we look sluttier, feel less pleasure during sex, have back problems, saggy breasts, men don't like us for who we are). You sound like the bigger women who say that thin women are ugly and "not real women". If you wanna put others down to feel good about yourself, go for it, but I doubt anyone would wanna hear you cry when another song like "All About that Bass" comes out.

• Sorry if it insulted you but I did not say anything, which is NOT true.
      However, big breasted women have some disadvantages too, which small breasted women don't have.
      Also I would not cry, I am strong enough.
      That's life

• Well, I and all the bigger-breasted ladies in my family have no issues with back problems, saggy breasts, looking slutty, sexist creeps, feeling less pleasure during sex or men not liking us for who we are. You can be body-positive without saying the other party is ugly/not right. You could just say that many men prefer smaller breasts or just don't care, you could point out celebrities who are rocking their bodies, but instead you choose to put bigger-breasted girls down.

• Saggy breasts are getting saggy when you are becoming older.

I did not say big boobed girls dont feel pleasure in sex lol but generally less then small breasted women.

About back pains, it depends how big your boobs are and your frame.

Looking "slutty" is not what I would consider ever a woman only by her boobs, but it happens.

• I could care less about having heavier sacks on my chest just to pleasure a bunch of men who'd shag me just as hard regardless. As long as it's got a vagina and a pretty face with a cute personality; they'd tap it. I mean, look at how many cloppers there are. Those are PONIES with pony BODIES they're getting off to.

• most men dont care about that anyway its all about the face

• I don't see why they should be ether but they listen to the media ALL THE TIME! LOL STOP LISTENING TO THEM AND BE AN ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE PERSON NOT WHAT OTHERS OR THE MEDIA SAY YOU SHOULD BE AND DON'T ACT IN A WAY THAT OTHER GIRLS TELL YOU IS THE "RIGHT" WAY TO ACT! :P lol, it's not that hard to understand so be strong to all of you girls not just small boobs girls. I have B cup boobs but i love them :) girls with big boobs have told me it hurts their back a lot and that they wish they had small boobs :) so don't listen to anyone, not to shallow girls, not to shallow guys :) they knwo nothing about you.

• Unfortunately some boys dont have their own opinion! But im. glad there are some guys who dont care that much :)

• The guys who do care are just a minority, most guys couldn't care less lol the only people i've had complaints from is guys who are immature and childish, but every other guy just simply even love the outline of your boobs on your t-shirt ^_^ lol they see the outline and they disspear in them xD.

• I really really needed his. Yes, I am one of those insecured girls who has small boobs but I get constant attention from the guys. Guys do like big boobs but I guess they prefer a nice body overall!

• Thannks for your answer! :) All guys are diferent!

• :) your welcome and your article was like a breath of fresh air. I would get depressed most of the times by the media's attention on big boobs. But here after reading your article and seeing so many guys are fond of small boobs too I am so much more relieved and confident now. Bravo!

• Im so happy it actually helped someone! :)

• I embrace my average size boobs

• I could never go braless, because people would stare at my nipples.. like I can't help staring at Olivia Wilde's.

• I'm a 36a and a height of 5ft 3in, still would love to go a cup bigger though :( I'm not the most attractive, but my hips and bum make up for it so I'm told lol 😂

• who even want big boobs anyway

• I think all u skinny gals should think about a surgery or somethin, I am proud of what god gave my chest

• I definitely like what God gave your chest.

• Nice for you to be proud I won't comment on what you believe that girls should take a surgery but I have to say that I feel its a pity that some people think like this.
      Ps you can have small breasts but be curvy too.

• my bf likes my small boobs so np for me

• More from Girls
    29