Inside and Outside YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Inside and Outside YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Lately as I have been doing school research and talking to my friends, I realize that a lot of girls have super super low self esteem. I am talking MAJOR ISSUES with themselves. They usually stick up for themselves when someone comments on a horrible picture they took the day before in their pyjamas. If someone comments something like "Eww, look at this lazy girl.." Or something they get all defensive. Then they go and post a billion other selfies and asking if they look good! What have people come to? I also know that girls feel like they need male approval to be pretty! In reality it's just plain sad. Girls tear each other down instead of build each other up, and all I see lately is people fighting because somebod said one tiny thing and the person got upset and super defensive.. It really bugs me because, A. IT'S ANNOYING! And B. OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE PRETTY! Anyone, and I mean literally anyone can say something about you that may offend you. Get over it! You are beyond beautiful and super worth it. You can't let people tear you down! Sorry if you had to read thiss terrible rant.. but it's truth. You shouldn't need to seek other peoples opinions. In a long run it screws you up..

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• I feel so much better. Tiny article fixed my self-esteem issues. Where are the unicorns I prayed to God for?

I feel this should be a package deal.

• I haven't seen many people who I honestly think are ugly. I generally think of people as average and above average. Ugly people would be a minority.

• I AM BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY

• most people are absolutely hideous on the inside, it's all blood and organs and bone, it doesn't really look that good, that's why we hide it under our skin

• Haha, yeah good point! :P

• Women's reproductive systems are probably the exception to looking hideous among the rest of the internal body. I personally love how you can spread the vulva and get a pretty decent look at the internal vagina and clitoris too and more <3 That's most of the internal looking I'd prefer to do though :P

• "You shouldn't need to seek other peoples opinions. In a long run it screws you up"

Wrong, you just have to seek the right peoples opinions... not the wrong kinds. And far form all people have a BEAUTIFUL personality, it's simply not true.

• No, I have been told time and time again that I shouldn't worry about what other people think of me. And to be fair I think that's true. Yeah you may surround yourself with people that are your so called "friends" but who is actually your friend in this world? I don't know just my opinion here.

• Although your statement has some relevance.

What Girls Said 1

• No, I'm not. You can't say everyone's a nice person.

• \just because you ay not think so, it doesn't mean you should tear yourself down. Screw what everybody else has to say. Live your life, not having to worry about who you're impressing or not impressing! That's all I got to say to you, but yeah I know not everyone is nice, I was bullied all through grade 7 and 8. But I am still here, even though the many attempts at trying to end my life failed. But I stopped that cause I realized that people do love me, and I don't want to hurt them. I am genuinely a person who try to help people.. And so far I have talked 7 people out of suicide.. I am here for anyone, regardless of if I know you or not.