Celebrity Plastic Surgery: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Plastic surgery can either enhance a person's look or it can make them look SCARY. Personally I would never get plastic surgery (because I don't want to look like Joan Rivers, may she rest in peace), but I have nothing against it. If you just had kids and want your boobs back or if you just want bigger boobs, go for it. Just know the results aren't always good.

Here are some good, bad and just plain ugly celebrity plastic surgeries. I'll let you decide which is which.

Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrity Plastic Surgery: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Tara Reid

Donatella Versace

Megan Fox

Jocelyn Wildenstein

Carrot Top

Patrick Dempsey

Ashley Tisdale

Mickey Rourke

Melanie Griffith

Bruce Jenner

Farrah Abraham

Meg Ryan

Joan Rivers

Heidi Montag

Latoya Jackson

Angelina Jolie

What are your thoughts on plastic surgery?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 10

• in the defense of Mickey Rourke he needed facial reconstruction due to years spent getting his face bashed in when he quite acting and starting boxing for several years

• My thought is,,,,,,, "never change the natural"

• Farrah Abraham!!! lol, what's this fascination of looking more like our ancestors, the ape

• Having a poor self image can damage your entire life. Self esteem is one of the most important things you need to have improved to build a quality life style.
    Improving your appearance with surgery because there is a serious problem with your face (medical accident, deformity or other mutations) is perfectly understandable.
    However if you are adjusting yourself because you want to achieve physical "perfection" is going to get you no where. Unless your dreams specifically involve modeling or becoming a star there is no good reason to get plastic surgery.
    If you want to feel better about yourself you need to find out what is really wrong on the inside. If you can improve how you feel about yourself then you will start to see a beautiful person in the mirror without surgery.

• Most are pics were when they were still young. so you basically compare pics not only after surgery but also after decades. And people naturally look differently after certain years - with or without surgery.

• CARROT TOP LOOOOOOOOOOL... what a minger.

• HOLLY HELL! we need to burn Donatella Versace and Jocelyn Wildenstein with holy fire or something !

• The good ones are: (while the changes are not that much)
    Gwyneth Paltrow
    Tara Reid
    Patrick Dempsey
    Ashley Tisdale
    Heidi Montag

Mediocre:
    Angelina Jolie

Horrible:
    Rest ones.

• Tara Reid is one of the good ones for you?

• I don't know about her. I thought her face changed because of aging. I only noticed her breasts got rectified.

• Most of the women (besides the ones who now look like drag queens) look like they just put on more makeup...

• In a case like Megan Fox, I know a lot of guys who think she's hot. I think she looked better before. The after version just looks older.

What Girls Said 15

• You do realize that Gwineth never had a plastic surgery?
    People's noses change from less to more defined as they age - from their adolescence to mid 20's their noses change a lot...

It's the same thing as when some people said Mila Kunis had a nose job with one picture of a 15-year old her and one now.
    Of course she's going to look different.

It's funny that today people love thinking no one can be naturally pretty. Every celebrity has to have had AD LEAST one plastic surgery - there's no way they can look that good without it. O. o

It's more sad than anything else...

• fairly certain Paltrow did have a nose job. I used to work in the finance office of a plastic surgeon so I billed a lot of procedures. she looks like she had a minimally invasive procedure to remove cartilage from the end of the nose... she was certainly beautiful before and after it regardless

• She's definitely had plastic surgery. I never said it was on her nose...

• I sincerely doubt it...

• I don't really have an opinion on it either way. It's what ever floats your boat, I guess. I personally, would never do it. I also think, that most celebrites that do that don't really need it and end up looking weird. Megan Fox and Heidi Montag, were already attractive the way they were. So, I don't know why they felt the need to do that. I also don't think Gwyneth Paltrow, Patrick Dempsey or Ashley Tisdale, look that different. They look the same to me.

• I remember hearing Ashley Tisdale had to have a nose job because she had a deviated septum, I had a septoplasty about 2 years ago and my nose looks exactly the same, she just wanted a nose job.

• It's un-natural.

• What did Gwyneth do? She looks the same to me.

Apart from Angelina and Gwyneth, they all look fake. I heard some people like the fake look, but I don't.

Dempsey looks like he broke his nose in a bar fight and the reconstructive surgeon did the best he could :/

• I heard Farrah still wants more..

• Farrah Abraham? OMG scary 🙈

• Lol, the monkey is adorable... gotta love girls and their cute moments. ^_^

• ignorance is bliss..

• Carrot top looks like a melting ranga!

• All of them looked better before. Especially Megan Fox

• Lol the "before" for Joan's wasn't even a before

• My opinion on plastic surgeries, uhmm... I think that if you don't feel comfortable about yourself and you can afford it, there's nothing wrong with it.

• I am all for plastic surgery as long as it's something you have been extremely insecure about your entire life, and hinders your ability to make friends/be social.

Blake Lively has had cosmetic surgery, and she looks sunning. That's an example of plastic surgery done in moderation.
    I am getting a nose job next year (because I have hated my nose since I was 10) and I feel confident in my decision.

It's when you take it too far.. like these people that everything goes to shit. when you start looking like an alien, it's time to stop getting work done XD

• I did some serious judging while scrolling down this take. The majority of the "After" on a lot of them looks absolutely horrid! There must've been some deeep insecurity issues with these celebs and I feel bad.

The only one who looks good is Angelina. I'm not just saying that because I like her the most either. Her after shot is the only decent looking one. Patrick and Gwyn are close behind her.